Sometimes, we really need the mail files to get print. Today’s office work is fully depended on Gmail. Google give you an option to print your mail. You can save your Email on your desktop or mobile and print it. Let’s learn how you can print Email from Gmail.
Steps to print email from Gmail
Printing an email is very easy. It can be used through your desktop or mobile easily.
How to print email from Gmail on desktop
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser in your desktop
- Open Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Open the mail: Open the mail, you want to add for the attachment.
- Click on three bars: Click on three bars at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘print’: Now click on the option ‘print’ in all given options.
- Click on ‘change’ in print tab: A new tab will open. It’s a print tab. Click on ‘change’ at the top.
- Click on ‘save as PDF’: A new box will pop up where you have to select the destination for print. At the bottom, pick ‘save as PDF’.
- Click ‘save’: Now click on ‘save’ option. Your file will be saved as PDF in your desktop. Now you can print your mail through your printer.
How to print email from Gmail on Gmail App
You can print your mails through your mobile apps as well. It’s available on both Android and iPhone devices.
- Open Gmail app: Open Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Open mail: Open the mail from inbox or sent, you want to add for the attachment.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars in the mail at the top right corner.
- Tap on ‘print’: Now tap on the option ‘print’ in given options.
- Tap on ‘save as PDF’: Now you have to select the destination for print. Tap on ‘save as PDF’.
- Tap ‘save’: Now tap on ‘save’ option. Your file will be saved as the PDF. Now you can easily print your Mail.
So, that’ show you can print any mail from Gmail. Give preference to desktop version to print the file. It’s easy and fast to use. You can fax also from Gmail.