CC and BCC are the important features in Gmail. You can add other recipients in your mail with CC and you can hide the added recipients in your mail with BCC. In CC, recipients can see whom you have added in the mail. You can use CC in Gmail while composing the mail.
Steps to use CC in Gmail
So let’s see how you can make CC in Gmail. It’s not complicated. It’s as simple as you compose a new mail. The only thing you need to do is add the CC in your mail. So let’s learn how can you CC in Gmail with these steps.
How to CC in Gmail on Android and IOS devices
You can add CC in both android and IOS devices. Make sure you have downloaded the Gmail app in your phone. Android users have the inbuilt app and IOS device users need to download it.
- Open the app: Open your Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on compose icon: Tap on the compose icon option at the bottom right corner.
- Type the mail address: Type the mail address of the person whom you want to send a mail in “To” field.
- Write the mail: Now write your subject and mail, you want to share and tap on the send option at the right corner at the top.
- Tap on ‘CC’: In the right corner, tap on the ‘CC’ option to add recipients in the mail.
- Add other recipient’s addresses: Now a new field will be open below the “to” field. Enter the mail addresses of other recipients.
- Complete the mail: Add subject and write down the mail in the box.
- Tap on ‘Send’: Now tap on the send icon option which is at the top of the screen.
How to CC in Gmail on Desktop
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser on desktop.
- Sign in with Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on ‘Compose’: Now click on ‘compose’ option at the top left corner.
- Type the email address: Type the mail address of the person whom you want to send a mail in the right of “To” option.
- Click on ‘CC’: In the right corner, click on the ‘CC’ option to add recipients for your mail.
- Type the new recipient’s addresses: Now a new box will be open below the “to” section. Type the mail address of the users, you want to use for the mail.
- Complete the mail: Add subject in your mail and write down the mail in box.
- Click on ‘Send’ option: Now click on the send option which is at the bottom of the page.
Now you have done CC in your mail. All recipients can see the addresses of each other because you are adding CC.
Now you have completed CC in your mail. All recipients can see each other’s addresses after sending the mail. If you want to hide this details then use BCC not CC.