We can schedule an email in Gmail that we can send it on a perfect time on our preference. Scheduling the mail makes our office work smoother. We schedule a mail on a particular time if that time we are not in the internet connectivity or we are doing something else.
Our mail will be automatically sent to the particular email address on time. This is very useful and makes our work very punctual.
Steps to schedule an email in Gmail
We can schedule an email in Gmail very easily. It’s as simple as we send a normal email. We can send it using an extension with our browser.
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser. Make sure that you are using google chrome. You can use other browsers too but chrome extensions work better.
- Download Boomerang: We need to have an extension to schedule our mails. Search ‘boomerang for Gmail’ on Google. Find it on its website and download it. Your extension has been added to the chrome.
- Open Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in with your register Gmail account.
- Compose a mail: Now compose a mail. Tap on compose option at the top left corner.
- Type the email address: type the mail address of the person whom you want to send a mail.
- Complete the mail: Add subject in your mail and write down the mail in box.
- Click on ‘send later’ option: When you finish the mail and you click on the ‘send’ option every time but this time, you see ‘send later’ option below it. Click on it to schedule your mail.
- Complete the scheduling of the Mail: Now you can schedule the mail. Pick your time in weeks, days and hours. You can select the date and time as your preference.
- Confirm it: Now you will see the option ‘confirm’ at the bottom of this box.
Now Boomerang will take time to schedule the mail. You can edit later this mail in drafts section. It’s very easy and best to make your mail work far better.