Sometimes, we require to send exactly the same Email with the different Email addresses. Gmail have made your work easier by adding this option called group email where you can create the group of email addresses and send them to on email. When you send group Email in Gmail, it saves the time.
Steps to send group Email in Gmail
You can send group Email in Gmail through desktop and mobile app. Let’s learn how you do it on desktop:
How to send group Email on mobile app?
Let’s see the steps to send a group Email using the Gmail app. It’s available on both Android and IOS devices.
- Open the app: Open your Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on compose icon: Tap on the compose icon which is at the bottom right corner.
- Enter the first Email address: Enter the mail address of the person whom you want to send a mail in the first “To” box.
- Enter other Email addresses: Now enter other mail addresses in the same “To” box.
- Add ‘CC’ and BCC: Below “To” box, tap on the ‘CC’ or ‘BCC’ option to add more mail addresses with the preference of view or hide the recipients. (Learn how you can add CC file in Gmail.)
- Complete the Email: Now write your subject and mail. Attach a file if you want to add in your mail.
- Tap on ‘Send’: Now tap on the send icon option at the top.
How to send group Email on Desktop
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser on desktop.
- Sign in with Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on ‘Compose’: Click on the ‘compose’ option at the top left corner.
- Type the first email address: Type the first Email address of the person whom you want to send a mail in the right of “To” field.
- Type other email addresses: Now type other mail addresses in the same field.
- Add ‘CC’ and BCC: In the right corner, click on the ‘CC’ or ‘BCC’ option to add more recipients to your mail.
- If you want to make your Email recipients to know each other’s addresses, then choose CC. Type the mail addresses of the recipients.
- If you want to make your Email recipients to don’t view other mail addresses or you want to hide it then choose BCC. Type the mail addresses of the recipients.
- You can add both CC and BCC in your Email together with sorting mails in both sections according to your preference.
- Complete the email: Add subject in your mail and write down the mail in box. If you want to attach a file, then insert it.
- Click on ‘Send’ option: Now click on the send option which is at the bottom of the page.
That’s how you can send a group Email from your Gmail account. You can send the same Email to many Email addresses in less time.
That’s how you can send a group Email on your Gmail app.