You can change or delete your Gmail profile picture if you want to change it or you don’t want to keep current picture as your profile picture.
Steps to delete Gmail profile picture on Desktop
These are the very easy steps to delete Gmail profile picture.
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser on desktop.
- Sign in with Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the profile picture: Click on the profile picture at the top right corner.
- Select the profile picture: A new box will pop up and here, you can choose the picture from your desktop or Google drive.
That’s how you can change your profile picture so automatically your previous profile picture has been deleted.
How to delete Gmail profile picture in mobile
You can remove the profile picture on your Android devices only. Gmail app for iPhone doesn’t have a feature to change or remove the profile picture.
Here are the very easy steps to do it on your Android devices:
- Open the app: Open your Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on three bars: Tap on three bars menu on the left corner at the top.
- Tap ‘settings’: Scroll down and tap on the ‘settings’ option.
- Select ‘my pictures’: Choose my pictures option where you will see two options ‘no photo’ and ‘upload photo’.
- Choose ‘no photo’: Tap ‘no photo’ option to remove your profile picture. If you want to change the picture, then tap ‘upload photo’ and pick any picture from your mobile or google drive.
Your photo can be removed or can be changed on your Gmail app. If iPhone users want to do it, then they can use mobile browser to change.