You can make fax option available in Gmail. Gmail gives you option to send a fax through your Gmail account. Fax is an another option which is required as a hard copy by the recipient. You just need to use third party option. Let’s learn how you can fax in Gmail.
Steps to fax in Gmail
So let’s see how you can fax in Gmail. It’s not complicated. It’s as simple as you compose a new mail. The only thing you need to do is add the fax number of that user in your mail. So let’s learn how can you fax in Gmail with these steps.
First you should now about the fax ID. You will use this ID in composing the mail. Your fax number is your ID. You just need to convert it in ID. Make sure you have eFax account.
For an example, if you are sending a fax to 1-324-655-555, then your ID would be email@example.com. So with this ID, you can send a fax through Gmail.
How to fax through mobile devices?
You can fax in both android and IOS devices. Here also fax number should be required.
- Open the app: Open your Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on compose icon: Tap on the compose icon option at the bottom right corner.
- Type the fax number ID: Type the fax number ID of the person whom you want to send a mail in “To” field.
- Complete the mail: Now write your subject and mail, you want to share and tap on the send option at the right corner at the top.
- Complete the mail: Add subject and write down the mail in the box.
- Tap on ‘Send’: Now tap on the send icon option which is at the top of the screen.
Now you have completed fax process in your mail. Fax number is the only thing you need to do it. You can easily fax in Gmail with your Fax ID.
How to fax in Gmail on the Desktop?
- Open the browser: Open your preferred browser on desktop.
- Sign in with Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on ‘Compose’: Now click on ‘compose’ option at the top left corner.
- Type the fax number ID: Type the fax number ID of the person whom you want to send a mail in the right of “To” option.
- Complete the mail: Add subject in your mail and write down the mail in the box.
- Click on ‘Send’ option: Now click on the send option which is at the bottom of the page.
Now you have done fax process in your mail. That’s how you can fax in your Gmail account.