Paytm has made everything easier and one such thing is paying your institution fees through paytm. You can easily pay your institution fees on paytm. You don't need to hold up in long lines or take an off from work to deposit school or institution fees through a Check, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes. Just follow the steps given below.
Steps to pay your institution fees on paytm
1. Launch the paytm application: First of all, you will need to open the paytm application on your android device. Just tap on the white icon with paytm written on it.
2. Tap on "More": There are some features that are under the "More" option. So just tap on the more option which will be accompanied by four boxes.
3. Tap on the "Fees" option: You will see a lot of option under the "Recharge and Bill payment" section just tap on the "fees" option. You can also recharge your Datacard and pay for landline but for now, we will stick to the fees payment.
4. Tap on "Select your Institute's Location" box: You will need to enter your institute's location for that just tap on the box given for it.
5. Enter your State or City's name: In order to pay your institute's fee, you need to enter in which state or city it is for that just start typing your State or city's name.
6. Choose your State or City: You will get suggestions and you can tap on the State or the City your institute is located. For example, your institute is in Noida then tap on Noida.
7. Tap on Select your Institute Box: Now you have to select the institute for which you are going to pay the fees. Just tap on the "Select your Institute" box.
8. Choose from the options: You will be shown all the institutes in your State or city to which you can pay fees using paytm application. For example, you are paying fees to Aakash Institute then just tap on the "Aakash Institute" option.
9. Enter your PSID: Enter your PSID in the box given. Make sure you enter PSID correctly as a digit can make a difference. So enter your Enrollment number carefully.
10. Tap on "Proceed": After entering all the necessary details you can now tap on the proceed option. Ensure you have entered all the data accurately.
11. Enter the Amount: Enter the amount you want to pay to your institution. Enter the amount correctly and check your details like your Enrollment Number is entered correctly.
12. Tap on "Proceed": After checking all the details and ensuring the amount you entered is correct you can now tap on the proceed option.
13. Tap on "Proceed to Pay": You can apply a promo code if you have one. Simply, tap on the "Have Promo code" option. You also buy coupons here and some coupons are free so you can get them at this step.
14. Tap on "Pay now": You can pay with your paytm wallet if you have enough amount in it. For large transaction amounts above Rs 20,000, Paytm BHIM UPI or Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. As some banks have a per day limit of withdrawing the money from your debit or credit card.
15. Success Status: You will get a receipt from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if an email has been given by you in the Paytm profile).
With the help of paytm, you can pay large fee amounts safely using Paytm BHIM UPI (UPI), NetBanking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC) or Paytm Wallet. It's really a safe and secure application to pay your dues.