It is really hard to remember each and every transaction we made through the paytm application. But the good news is we can easily check Paytm transaction history just follow this guide to easily track your paytm transactions. You don't have to keep track of everything the paytm application will do it for you. Just follow the steps given below.
Steps to check Paytm transaction history:
1. Launch the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white logo with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application. Just tap on it to open the paytm application.
2. Tap on Passbook: On the main page of the paytm application at the top, you will see a number of options like Pay and others. You will see Passbook option just tap on it.
3. Tap on Paytm wallet: As we want to check the transactions of the paytm wallet we will tap on the Paytm wallet option. If you add your bank account to paytm you can also get transaction history of transactions made from your bank account.
4. Check under Recent: On the paytm wallet transactions page, you can add filters like date or time.
5. Tap on transactions to get details: You will see the list of all the transactions that you have and you can tap on the transaction you want a piece of detail information about.
It's really important to track your transactions as they give you an idea of what you are spending on. And you can refer your transactions any time you have confusion on your paytm wallet's money spending. You can also visit our website if you have any queries on the paytm application.