Nowadays everyone wants to go digital and also pay digitally. Hence shopkeepers can display Paytm QR Code for Shopkeepers in their shops. Just follow the step by step guide and you will be easily able to keep QR code in your shop. With paytm you get a lot of offers and deals. It's good for shopkeepers as well as the customers.
Steps to put Paytm QR Code for Shopkeepers:
1. Open the Google Play Store: First of all, on your android device, you will see a play button which is the logo for the Play store. Just on the play icon to launch the play store application on your device.
2. Tap on the search bar: After the play store is opened you will see a search bar at the top of the main page. Just tap on the search bar to search your desired application.
3. Enter the Application Name: Now in the search box enter the name of the application i.e. business with paytm. Just type the app name in the box given.
4. Tap on the first suggestions: After you have entered the name of the application you will see a lot of suggestions below the box. Tap on the first suggestion which says Bussiness with Paytm.
5. Tap on Install: Now the application page will be opened and you will see an Install option in a green box. Just tap on the Install option to install the Bussiness with paytm application on your Android device.
6. Tap on the App to open: After completing the installation process you will see the app logo on your android device. It will be a white and blue logo with Bussiness with Paytm written on it. Just tap on it to open the application.
7. Choose your Preferred Language: There will be a list of languages which you can choose from. Just tap on the language in which you want to operate the Bussiness with paytm application.
8. Tap on Continue: After you've chosen the language in which you want to operate the application just tap on the Continue option which is present at the bottom of the application.
9. Tap on Get Started: After you have completed all the basic process you will see a Get started option at the bottom of the page. Just tap on that option to continue with the Bussiness with paytm.
10. Enter your Mobile number Or Email Address: To conitnue you will need to add your mobile number or your business's email address. Just tap on the box and enter your Mobile Number or Email address.
11. Tap on the Continue option: After you've entered your mobile number or the email address you can tap on the ">" logo to continue with the application.
12. Enter Password: To protect your account you will need to enter a strong password. So enter your password in the box given below. Make sure you enter a strong password. You can also see your password by tapping on the eye logo on the right side of the box.
13. Tap on the tick mark: Now tap on the tick mark logo present at the bottom right corner of the application.
14. Tap on the Accept Payment using QR option: After you have successfully registered yourself to the paytm business application you will see an Accept Payments Using QR option. Just tap on it start accepting payments using the QR code.
15. Enter your PAN number: In order to accept payments, you will need to enter some details. Firstly, enter the PAN number in the box given below.
16. Enter the Name on PAN card: Now enter the name on the PAN card in the box given below. These all details are required as it deals with payments and ultimately with money.
17. Enter the Display Name: Now enter the name you want your customers to see while they do payments via the QR code. Just type in the box given below. This name will be shown to your customers.
18. Choose your Bussiness Category: Now tap on the business category option as you will need to choose the category of the business in which you are dealing.
19. Choose from the option: From this list of Categories choose the most appropriate category according to your business. Just tap on the option to choose the category.
20. Choose your Business Sub-Category: You will also need to choose your Business sub-category. For that just tap on the Bussiness Sub-Category.
21. Choose from the list: From the list of sub-categories choose the one which is most appropriate to your business. Just tap on the category according to your business.
22. Enter your Bank Account Number: Now finally enter your Bank Account number in which you want to your payments to be credited. Make sure you enter it correctly as all the payments from the customers will be credited to this account.
23. Enter your IFSC code: In the box given enter your IFSC code. If you don't know your IFSC code you can tap on the Help me Find IFSC option which is present just below the box.
24. Tap on Sign Up to Accept Payments: Finally, after you have entered all the necessary details you can now tap on the Sign-up to Accept Payments option present at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully registered to accept payments using Paytm QR Code for Shopkeepers. After this registration, you will get your QR code which you can print and paste it in your shop. Now customers can directly scan the code and pay to you. Also, you can transfer the amount directly to the bank. Although paytm may cut some commission before transferring the amount the bank.