You can recharge mobile phone through Paytm? Yes, you heard it right! Paytm has numerous services to offer. One of them is you can recharge your mobile number or even any number through your Paytm account. You need to choose the specific recharge plan and you are good to go. Let's explore the steps quickly!
How to do a Mobile Recharge on Paytm
Recharge Mobile Phone Through Paytm With 6 Easy Steps
Step-2 Tap on mobile recharge: Once the homepage of Paytm appears on your screen. Then you have to navigate the option of Mobile Recharge. Next, tap on mobile recharge.
Step-3 Choose the number you want to recharge: Now your contact list along with your number appears on your screen. Here you have to choose the number you want to recharge. So choose one number.
Step-4 Select the suitable recharge plan: Once you have selected the number. Then various plan of recharges for the number chosen appears on your screen. Now you have to select the suitable recharge plan for the number.
Step-5 After selecting the amount, Click on pay: Then tap on the amount of the plan selected to pay. Next, click on Pay. You can check some promo code or cashback offer right before paying the amount.
Step-6 Select from below the options to pay and then pay securely: Lastly, choose the mode of payment from the options given on Paytm. Then tap on pay securely. Hence, you have successfully recharged your mobile number through Paytm.
Can Your Recharge Your Contacts Number Through Your Paytm Account?
Yes, you can recharge the contact number through the Paytm account. You can recharge any number whether they are in your contact or not. Hence, you can recharge every mobile number through your Paytm account.
Mobile Recharge Is Possible Through Credit Card On Paytm?
Once you have added the credit card to your paytm account. Then you can use it for mobile recharge on the Paytm app. All you have to do is while making the payments for the recharge plan. You have to tap on a credit card from the payment options. Hence, you can pay through it.
Can You Pay From Your Paytm Wallet For The Mobile Recharge Amount On Paytm?
Yes, you can pay from your Paytm wallet for the mobile recharge amount. All you have to do is choose the Paytm wallet while making the payments for the recharge plan. However, it is important to check the balance in your Paytm wallet before proceeding further. Or else you can add some money in Wallet and then use it on Paytm.
Can You Recharge A Vodafone Mobile Number Using Paytm App?
Yes, you can recharge your Vodafone mobile number through the Paytm app. Once you have selected the number to recharge on Paytm. Paytm shows the recharge plan of the concerned company to you. Hence, you can choose your suitable plan and proceed.
It's really important to keep our Mobile phones recharged as nowadays half of the work is done using our phones. The good news is you can recharge your phone through Paytm. Just by following this guide, you can easily recharge your phone from anywhere just you need is a Paytm application. You now don't have to go to the mobile shops to do this simple job. You can do it yourself. Just follow the steps.
Steps to recharge mobile phone through Paytm
You can recharge any mobile phone through Paytm, for example ( Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Bsnl, etc.)
1. Open the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will find a white icon with Paytm written over it. Just tap on it to launch your Paytm application.
2. Tap on "Mobile Prepaid": After opening the paytm application you will see a "Mobile Prepaid" option with a mobile icon. Tap on it to recharge your phone through paytm application.
3. Enter your Mobile number: In the box given, you will need to enter the mobile number which you want to recharge. Just tap on the box and enter your 10-digit mobile number.
4. Enter the amount: You can also browse for the plans for your mobile number or manually enter the amount by which you want to recharge your mobile number. Every telecom company has attractive plans so make sure you check out the plans before manually entering the amount.
5. Tap on "Proceed to Recharge": After typing in the amount or choosing a suitable plan now you need to tap on the "Proceed to Recharge" option present at the bottom of the page.
6. Tap on "Proceed to Pay": You can choose some coupons if you want. There are some paid coupons and some of them are free. You can use the coupons accordingly the offer they give. Finally, you can now tap on the "Proceed to Pay"option.
7. Tap on "Pay now": If you have the amount in your paytm wallet then you can select the "Use Paytm Wallet" option or else there are many other options to pay. For example, Debit Card, Credit Card and others. After choosing the payment method tap on the "Pay now" option.
8. Wait for the status: As soon as your payment is verified and done you will get a Sucess status (as shown in the image below). Your mobile number is now recharged with the amount or the plan you chose.
You have successfully recharged your phone. It's that easy recharging your phone through paytm. Also, you get advantages like cash back and other offers which the mobile shop owners never give you. Also, you can recharge your phone sitting anywhere and also you can recharge other's phone from anywhere. Paytm is a trusted application and you can trust it with your money it's safe and secure.