It really gets easy to transfer money if you add a beneficiary account in your paytm application. It's really easy to add a beneficiary in Paytm just follow the steps given below. It's a fast process of transferring money from one user to others and also safe and secure.
Steps to add beneficiary in Paytm:
1. Open the Paytm application: First of all, on your Android device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it. It's the trademark icon for the paytm application. Just tap on it open the Paytm application.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines: On the main page of the paytm application, you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner. Just tap on it and it will open a sidebar with a number of options for example Profile Settings, Payment settings, etc.
3. Tap on the "My Payment Settings" option: On the sidebar scroll until you find the My payment settings option. Tap on it to change or modify your payment settings like Automatic payments and other payment details.
4. Tap on Manage Beneficiaries: Under the Payment settings, you will find a number of options like Paytm Assist Paytm Postpaid and so many other options. You will need to tap on the "Manage Beneficiaries".
5. Tap on the "Add New Beneficiary": You can add a new Beneficiary by tapping on the "Add New Beneficiary" option at the bottom of the page.
6. Tap on "Bank Account": As we are adding the Beneficiary for a bank so that's why we will choose the bank account option. Just check the checkbox of the Bank Account.
7. Enter the Account Number: You now need to enter the account details of the account you will be adding in your beneficiary. Firstly add the account number of the receiver.
8. Enter the Account Holder's Name: Enter the name of the account holder in the box given. Make sure you enter all these details correctly.
9. Enter the IFSC code: The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)) facilitates electronic funds transfer within India. Enter it carefully or if you are confused about it you can find the IFSC code by tapping on the "Find IFSC" and entering the details required.
10. Tap on Add Beneficiary: After Enabling the money transfer from paytm wallet you can tap on the "Add Beneficiary" option at the bottom of the page.
Method 2: Paytm Wallet Beneficiary.
You can also add a paytm beneficiary to transfer money from paytm wallet to the other paytm user. 11. Tap on "Paytm Wallet" checkbox: Now as we are adding the paytm wallet beneficiary. Therefore, we will need to tap on the "paytm wallet" checkbox.
12. Enter the Mobile Number: Now you will need to enter the mobile number of the paytm user you are adding the beneficiary. Enter the 10 digits mobile number carefully and make sure the number entered is correct.
13. Tap on "Add Beneficiary": After entering all the details just tap on the "Add Beneficiary". Now your paytm beneficiary is added.
You might have learned to add the beneficiary of the account and also from the paytm wallet. Now you can transfer the money seamlessly using the paytm application.