Recharging your Internet Datacard was a big task before but not now. You can recharge your Datacard using Paytm easily. Before you have to go to the shop to recharge your Datacard and waste your time standing for long hours. Paytm has made it easier and handy anyone with an Android or iPhone can pay their bills sitting at home. Also, you can access paytm on the Web on your PC and pay bills. So follow this guide to know- How to pay Datacard bill using Paytm app?
Steps to Pay Datacard Bill using Paytm
1. Open the Paytm Application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it. It's the registered trademark logo for the paytm application. Tap on it to open your Paytm app.
2. Tap on "More": After opening the paytm application you will see a "More" option on its main page with four boxes logo. Tap on it to open the extra options provided by the paytm app.
3. Tap on "Datacard": You will see a lot many options after clicking on the more option like DTH, Broadband, etc. You need to tap on the Datacard option it will be with a Datacard logo (As shown in the image below).
4. Tap on Prepaid: If you have your Datacard prepaid then you to tap on the prepaid option else there is also a postpaid option available. Just check the prepaid box.
Keep your Datacard details handy.
5. Enter your Card Number: Now in the box given you will need to enter your Data Card number for which you want to do a recharge. Make sure you enter the correct data card number.
6. Choose your Operator: There are a number of operators which provide you with data, for example, Airtel Data Card, TATA Photon, Reliance Netconnect, BSNL Data Card, Vodafone, MTNL. You need to choose your data operator.
7. Tap on your Data Operator: Choose from the list of options paytm gives you. Just tap on the operator and you are good to go.
8. Choose your Region/Circle: You will now need to choose your Region/Circle from where the card belongs. For example, if your card belongs to Delhi NCR region- Tap on Delhi NCR.
9. Enter the amount or browse for plans: You can either manually add the amount by which you want to recharge or just at the right side of the box you will see a "Browse Plans" option. It's a smart choice to browse for new plans as you can get a better deal.
10. Tap on "Proceed to Recharge": After ensuring that each and every detail is correct you can now tap on the "Proceed to Recharge option".
11. Choose coupons and tap on Proceed to pay: You will find some paid and some unpaid coupons you can choose from different categories like lifestyle, food, entertainment. Choose the coupons and Tap on the "Proceed to Pay" option.
Keep your Debit/Credit card handy if you are paying through your card.
12. Tap on "Pay Securely": You can choose to pay from your paytm wallet if you have enough amount or else there are a number of options ranging from Debit/Credit cards to net banking. You can choose any one of them and then tap on the "Pay Securely" option.
13. Wait for the Success status: After your payment is successfully done you will get a "Success" status as shown in the image below.
Your Datacard recharge is done now. It's that easy recharging your Datacard with the help of Paytm application. You also get many offers and get discounts on your payments. Just keep your app updated to get these offers and discounts.