We don't always remember our Bank Balance but not to worry paytm is there to rescue us. You can easily check bank balance in Paytm just follow the guide. You can easily check your balance if you have linked your bank account to paytm using BHIM. Paytm has made everything easy and accessible so just follow the steps to check bank balance.
Steps to check bank balance in Paytm:
1. Launch the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white paytm logo with paytm written on it. Just tap on it to open your paytm application.
2. Tap on UPI: Scroll horizontally on the panel of the main page until you find the UPI option. Just tap on it to open your bank details.
3. Choose your bank from the options: You will be given a number of options with different bank name choose your bank. Just tap on your bank to check the bank balance. For example, in this case, State Bank of India so just tap on State Bank of India.
4. Verify your Mobile Number: Now choose the sim which is registered with your bank account and of which you want to check balance. Just check the checkbox of the sim which is registered.
5. Tap on Proceed to Send SMS: Paytm will send an SMS on the mobile number which you selected to verify your mobile number.
6. Check your Account number: After your mobile number is verified you will be shown your account number's last 4 digit check whether they are correct. You will also get your UPI QR code.
7. Choose the Account: Now you will need to choose the bank account of which you want to check the bank balance. Just tap on the account and also check the last four digits of the account number.
8. Tap on Check Account Balance: After choosing the bank account you will get a number of options like Check Account Balance, Change UPI PIN, Forgot UPI PIN. Just tap on the "Check Account Balance" option.
9. Enter your UPI PIN: Now enter your UPI pin to check your balance. If you do not know your UPI pin you can Create PIN in paytm very easily.
10. Tap on Tick mark: After you have entered the UPI pin you can tap on the Tick mark at the bottom right corner of the page.
11. You will be shown your Account Balance: If your account balance is correct you will be able to see you account balance under the Check Account balance option.
You can also change your UPI PIN under your account settings. Also, you can pay bills and do your phone recharges and pay using UPI. It's a safe secure application and you can trust it with your Bank account details. Do not share your UPI pin with anyone.