Sometimes we get stuck while paying someone or shopping something from paytm and it gets difficult to solve the problem. That's when paytm help feature comes in. You can easily contact Paytm for help using the steps given below. It's better to contact them instead of doing something on our own.
Steps to Contact Paytm for Help
1. Open up the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white logo with paytm written on it. Tap on it to open your Paytm application.
2. Open the Sidebar: On the main page of the paytm application tap on the left corner. You will see three horizontal lines and it will open a sidebar with a number of options. For Example, Security settings, Profile Settings, etc..
3. Tap on "24*7 Help": On the sidebar scroll down till you find the "24*7 Help" option. Tap on the option and you can get help with your Queries and also you can read some of the help topics or FAQs.
4. Choose the Category: There are different categories on which you can take help like if you have any query with recharge and bill payments you can tap on it. If you have some problem with your paytm wallet choose the "Paytm Wallet" option.
5. Choose the Help Topics: You will see a number of help topics or the common problems which people face. You can choose from the list if your problem matches with the problem listed there you can tap and know the solution. Just tap on "Here is what you can do" and you are good to go.
6. Tap on "View All": If you didn't find any topic matching your query you can tap on the "View All" option present at the top right corner of the Help Topics page. It will show you all the major/minor problems that people are facing. You can choose from them.
7. You can Call/Message them: If your topic is not listed anywhere then you can call the paytm customer service or message them by tapping on the Message Us option. Remember to choose the category in which you are facing a problem as there are different departments for different problems.
The Paytm Customer service is really easy to reach out and they reply to your queries really fast.