Nowadays every payment can be done using UPI which stands for Unified Payment Interface. Therefore it is important to connect UPI to your paytm and set UPI PIN on paytm. It is really easy to set up your UPI PIN on paytm just follow the guide and you will be easily able to set upi pin. You can easily pay anyone after setting up UPI pin on paytm.
Create upi pin in paytm
Steps to set UPI PIN on Paytm:
1. Open the Paytm Application: First of all on your android device just tap on the white logo with paytm written on it. Its the trademark logo for the paytm application. Tap on the logo to launch your paytm application.
2. Tap on UPI: On the main page of the paytm scroll horizontally till you find the BHIM UPI option. Just tap on the BHIM UPI option to set up your UPI pin.
3. Tap on Select from all other banks: You will see a list of banks and if your bank isn't one of them then tap on the "Select from all other banks" option. If your bank among the given options then you can choose your bank from this page itself.
4. Choose Your Bank from the list: You will get a list of banks and you can choose your bank from the list of the banks. For example, if your bank is Paytm Payments Bank just tap on it to choose it.
5. Create Your UPI Address: Just tap on the UPI address box and type the address that you want to use for all your UPI payments and transactions.
6. Tap on the Submit option: After you have entered the UPI address and ensuring its the accepted format you can tap on the submit button just below the upi address box.
7. Tap on Set UPI PIN: After you have linked the bank and set up the UPI address you can now set up the UPI PIN for your UPI address. Just tap on the Set UPI PIN option.
8. Enter the Passcode to reset the UPI PIN: You can reset your UPI PIN after entering the paytm passcode.
9. Tap on the Set UPI PIN using Debit Card: You can also set a new UPI PIN using your Debit card. For that just tap on the Set UPI PIN using debit card option at the bottom of the page.
10. Enter the Debit Card details: In the box given enter your debit card's last six digits. Make sure you enter the Card details correctly.
11. Enter the Expiry Month: Now enter the Month in the MM format. Make sure you enter the validity date not the issuing date.
12. Enter the Expiry Year: Now enter the Expiry year i.e the year in which your card is going to expire or say its validity will be finished.
13. Tap on Proceed: After you have entered all the details and ensure that all the details entered are correct. Just tap on the Proceed option at the bottom of the page.
14. Enter the OTP: You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. You will get an OTP on the number which is linked with the debit card. Just enter the Six-Digit OTP in the space given.
15. Enter the UPI pin you want to set: In the space given Enter the four-Digit pin, you want to set.
16. Tap on the Tick mark: After entering the UPI PIN just tap on the tick mark at the bottom right corner of the page.
17. Re-enter the pin to Confirm: In the space re-enter the pin which you entered in the step before this. Make sure you enter the same UPI PIN or else the registration might be failed.
18. Tap on the Tick mark: After re-entering the pin just tap on the tick mark.
You have now successfully registered your bank account to UPI PIN on paytm. You can now pay using this pin to anyone. Paytm also gives offers while paying with BHIM UPI and also some cashbacks for the first time paying through the BHIM UPI. Keep your paytm application updated to get the latest offers. DO NOT SHARE you UPI PIN with anyone to keep it safe and secure.