Sometimes you get stuck while using paytm and you are helpless that's when the role of the helpline number of paytm comes into the picture. You can contact them and easily figure out the problem which you are facing. This guide will help to find out the helpline number of Paytm.
Steps to find helpline number of Paytm:
1. Launch the Paytm application: Firstly, on your android device, you will see a white paytm logo. Tap on it to open the paytm application.
2. Go to Settings: Tap on the three horizontal lines to open up the settings and the more options for your paytm application. A sidebar will open up as soon as you tap on the three horizontal lines.
3. Tap on the "24*7 Help" option: Scroll down on the sidebar until you find the 24*7 help option. Paytm helpline will help you with queries, or any other problem which you are facing with paytm.
4. Tap on the Bank, Wallet & Payments: There are different sections of a paytm application like Paytm Mall, Paytm Movie tickets and etc. You need to tap on the appropriate section. Tap on the Bank, Wallet and Payments helpline number if you have a query regarding any of those.
5. Tap on other number as per your requirement: There are also other options likes Movies and Event Tickets where if you are having any problem booking movie ticket or any event ticket you can click there to solve your query and similarly they have a Travel Bookings option where you can call that number if you have any problem with your travel bookings.
So by now you would have known to search for helpline number of Paytm. They have different departments for different queries so make sure you call the right one. You can also message them by tapping on the "Message Us" option.