To know how to recharge your metro card using the Paytm app. Follow this guide. Metro card is used daily for travelling. Recharging the card often by standing in those long quests can be irritating. Paytm has resolved this issue and now you just need to create an account on Paytm. Then you are sorted with your metro card recharge. Now let's quickly dive into the steps to do so!
Metro card recharge
Recharge Your Metro Card Using Paytm App With 8 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the Paytm app: You have to begin by locating the Paytm App icon on your device. Then click on it. Next, open the Paytm App.
Step-2 Click on view more: Once the homepage of Paytm appears on your screen. Then you have to search for the option of View more. Next, click on it.
Step-3 Tap on metro recharge: Now here you will find an option of Metro Recharge. So tap into this option.
Step-4 Select your metro: The next step is to choose the metro you travel with. Then select the same.
Step-5 Choose your preferred metro recharge: Now the options of metro recharges appear on your screen. Here select the preferred choice of metro recharge for yourself. Then click on it.
Step-6 Enter your metro card number: Now on this page, you have to enter your metro card number. Make sure to enter the number correctly. Then click on proceed.
Step-7 Enter the amount for recharge and Click on proceed: Here you have to enter the amount for your metro card recharge. Before going further make sure to read the instructions carefully below on how to top up. Now click on proceed.
Step-8: Choose our payment mode and tap on pay securely: Now choose the mode of payment then tap on pay securely. Hence, you have paid the amount for metro recharge successfully. Your metro card is recharged now.
What Are The Options Of Metro On the Paytm App?
You can recharge your metro card of some places metro by Paytm. The Paytm metro options are Bengaluru Metro, Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, and Mumbai Metro. You can recharge your metro card of the above-given metro using the Paytm App.
Can You Use Credit Card For Metro Card Recharge On Paytm?
Yes, you can use your credit cards for paying the recharge amount of your metro card using Paytm. In addition, you can add your credit card to your Paytm account. While making the payment for recharge make sure to tap on the credit card. Then your metro card recharge is done by credit card on Paytm.
Can You Recharge Your Metro Trip Pass Using Paytm App?
Yes, you can do that using Paytm App. To recharge your metro trip pass use Paytm App. You have to follow the above-given steps. However, there is a difference in Step 5. There you have to choose a Trip pass. Then follow the rest steps. Hence, you will be successful in recharging your metro trip pass using Paytm App.
Metro has become a great way to travel and it's really important to keep your Metro card recharged to travel seamlessly. You can easily recharge your metro card with Paytm. You don't need to stand in long queues to get your metro ticket if you have your metro card. So just follow the steps to recharge your metro card with the Paytm application.
Steps to recharge your metro card with Paytm
1. Launch the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white icon with Paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the Paytm application. Tap on it to open up your Paytm application.
2. Tap on "More": On the main page of the Paytm application, you will see a "More" option. Some of the features are hidden under the More option to access that options you need to tap on More. It will be accompanied by four boxes.
3. Tap on "Metro": As we need to recharge our metro card we will tap on "Metro" option. There will be a lot of options available like Petrol, Municipal Payments etc.
4. Tap on "Delhi Metro": There will be different cities with the metro name for example if you are in Delhi and want to recharge the metro card for Delhi. You will need to tap on the "Delhi Metro" option. If you are recharging in any other city choose the city appropriately.
Keep your Metro Card Handy:
5. Enter the Card Number: Now in the box given you will need to enter the card number you want to recharge. Make sure you enter your Card number correctly as the card number entered will be recharged.
6. Enter the Amount: Finally, enter the amount by which you want to recharge your metro card. You have to enter a minimum amount of 100 rupees and in multiples of 50 i.e. 150,200 etc.
7. Tap on Proceed: After you have entered your card number and the amount by which you want to recharge your metro card you can tap on the "Proceed" option. Make sure you have entered all the details properly and correctly.
8. Tap on "Ok": Some of the messages will be displayed and you can check the "Do not show me this message again" if you don't wish to see the message again. Tap on "Ok".
9. Tap on "Proceed to Pay": You can apply some promo code if you have one. Also, you can choose the coupons some of the coupons are paid and some are unpaid coupons. Thereafter, tap on the "Proceed to Pay" option.
Keep your Debit/Credit cards handy if you paying through them.
10. Tap on "Pay Securely: Now you can choose your payment method and you can also pay from your Paytm Balance if you have enough amount in your wallet. If you don't have enough amount in your Paytm wallet you can also pay through your Debit/Credit card, or Net Banking and there are also other options.
11. Success Status: As soon as your payment will be done you will get a "Success" status and after which your metro card is recharged with the amount you entered.
It's really an easy procedure to recharge your metro card through the Paytm application. You may also get some cash back and many offers while recharging your metro card with Paytm.