Metro has become a great way to travel and it's really important to keep your Metro card recharged to travel seamlessly. You can easily recharge your metro card with paytm. You don't need to stand in long ques to get your metro ticket if you have your metro card. So just follow the steps to recharge your metro card with paytm application.
Steps to recharge your metro card with paytm
1. Launch the paytm application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application. Tap on to open up your paytm application.
2. Tap on "More": On the main page of the paytm application you will see a "More" option. Some of the features are hidden under the More option to access that options you need to tap on More. It will be accompanied by four boxes.
3. Tap on "Metro": As we need to recharge our metro card we will tap on "Metro" option. There will be a lot of options available like Petrol, Municipal Payments and etc..
4. Tap on "Delhi Metro": There will be different cities with the metro name for example if you are in Delhi and want to recharge the metro card for Delhi. You will need to tap on "Delhi Metro" option. If you are recharging in any other city choose the city appropriately.
Keep your Metro Card Handy:
5. Enter the Card Number: Now in the box given you will need to enter the card number you want to recharge. Make sure you enter your Card number correctly as the card number entered will be recharged.
6. Enter the Amount: Finally, enter the amount by which you want to recharge your metro card. You have to enter a minimum amount of 100 rupees and in multiples of 50 i.e. 150,200 etc.
7. Tap on Proceed: After you have entered your card number and the amount by which you want to recharge your metro card you can tap on "Proceed" option. Make sure you have entered all the details properly and correctly.
8. Tap on "Ok": Some of the messages will be displayed and you can check the "Do not show me this message again" if you don't wish to see the message again. Tap on "Ok".
9. Tap on "Proceed to Pay": You can apply some promo code if you have one. Also, you can choose the coupons some of the coupons are paid and some are unpaid coupons. Thereafter, tap on the "Proceed to Pay" option.
Keep you Debit/Credit cards handy if you paying through it.
10. Tap on "Pay Securely: Now you can choose your payment method and you can also pay from your Paytm Balance if you have enough amount in the wallet. If you don't have enough amount in your paytm wallet you can also pay through your Debit/Credit card, Net Banking and there are also other options.
11. Success Status: As soon as your payment will be done you will get a "Success" status and after which your metro card is recharged with the amount you entered.
It's really an easy procedure to recharge your metro card though paytm application. You may also get some cash back and many offers while recharging your metro card with paytm.