Everyone nowadays is going cashless and hence paytm is very useful in such cases. You can easily create Paytm account just follow the steps given below. You can pay to anyone and anywhere using paytm. You can even do shopping on paytm. Paytm has made everything easier from paying your electricity bill to recharging your phone everything is just a matter of clicks.
Steps to create Paytm account:
1. Open the Paytm Application: First of all, you will need to open the paytm application. If you have not installed the paytm application you can download the application from the Google playstore. Now after downloading and installing just tap on the white logo with paytm written on it.
2. Choose the Language: You will be given a number of options and you can choose the language you are comfortable. Just tap on the language you wish to operate the paytm application.
3. Tap on Continue: Now after choosing the language you wish to operate the paytm app just tap on the continue option to make the selected language default for your paytm application.
4. Tap on Create New Account: In order to use paytm application for payments and other use you will need to create a new account. For that just tap on the Create a New Account option.
5. Enter your Mobile Number: In the box given you need to enter the mobile number. Just enter the ten digits mobile number and make sure you have entered it correctly as you will be using this for future payments.
6. Create Paytm Password: Now just create a password for your paytm account. This password will be used to login your paytm account. Just ensure you use uppercase letters and numbers to make the password a little difficult but remember it.
7. Enter your Email Id: In the Email, id box enter your email address anyways it's an optional thing. After registering your mail id you will get updates about latest offers and many other things.
8. Tap on Create a New Account option: Now after entering the details like your mobile number and password, you can tap on the Create A New Account option.
9. Enter the OTP: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box given. Make sure you enter the OTPcorrectly.
10. Tap on Confirm: Just after you have entered the OTP just tap on the confirm option. You will receive the OTP in your messages just check it and copy and paste in the box.
11. Choose one of the Document: In order to use paytm, you will need to upload one of the documents like PAN card, Passport or any other document listed below. Just check the checkbox of the document you wish to upload.
12. Check the agree to the checkbox: At the bottom of the page you will see an agreement which you will need to accept. It says the documents which you choose or completing your KYC are correct.
13. Tap on Submit: Finally after accepting the condition just tap on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Now you have successfully registered yourself with the paytm application and now you can use the paytm app to pay someone and even you can pay your Electric bills and do recharge for your mobile or Datacard.