Adding money in Paytm Wallet is an easy and direct process. Paytm wallet money can be used to pay bills, buy movie tickets, train tickets, pay using Paytm to some local stores etc. Thus it has become a daily need to use Paytm for transaction and one should keep his Paytm wallet updated for which it is important to know - How to add money in Paytm wallet?. In this article we are going to provide you easy steps to add money to your Paytm wallet.
Steps to add money to Paytm wallet:
1. Open Paytm - On your mobile's home screen, scroll and look for a white colored icon that has Paytm written on it. Tap the icon to open Paytm application.
2. Go to Passbook - Following screen will show you the home screen of Paytm application. On the top of your screen there will be options listed horizontally in the blue colored column. Tap on the "Passbook" icon that has a book symbol on top of it.
3. Open Paytm Wallet - Tap on "Paytm Wallet" on the following screen to open it. It will be on the top of the screen.
4. Tap on Add money to Paytm Wallet - On the next screen, you can see three options. Tap on "Add money to Paytm Wallet" option to add funds to your wallet.
5. Enter Amount - In the "Add money to Paytm" tab you will be given a space to enter amount of money. Enter the amount of money you want to add to your Paytm wallet.
6. Add Money - After entering the desired amount, tap on "Add Money" written on the Blue bar to proceed the process.
7. Select Options to Pay - Following screen will show you the options using which you can add money to your Paytm wallet. Choose any of the desired option. In this article we will show you to add money using Debit Card option.
Adding Money using Debit Card:
Tap on the check box in front of Debit Card option to select debit card for adding money.
8. Enter Debit Card Details - Fill your card number on the space below "ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS".
9. Enter Expiry Date - Tap on the space below "Expiry/Validity Date" to enter your Card Expiry date. Enter the expiry date in the order of MM/YY.
10. Enter CVV - Tap on the space below "CVV" to enter your debit card's CVV code. IT will be a three digit code located on the back side of your debit card.
11. Pay Securely - Tap on "Pay Securely" written in the blue box. You will be asked for an "One Time Password" to continue the process.
12. Go to Messaging - Tap the home screen button on your android device and Go to messaging application. It will be a green colored icon with a smiley face on it.
13. View One Time Password - Open the text message received and view the One time Password from the message. You have to enter this one time password on your Paytm application to continue the process.
14. Open Paytm again - Close the Messaging application and Open the Paytm application again. On your Paytm screen, tap on the space given below "Enter One Time Password (OTP)" and enter the One Time Password you viewed from the message.
15. Make Payment - Tap on Make Payment in the yellow box to complete the steps. The amount will be added to your Paytm Wallet.
This is pretty much the steps of how to add money to Paytm wallet and Using this Paytm money you can perform transaction if you don't have physical cash in your hand.