You can add money to your Paytm wallet. Yes, it is not at all complicated. Also, it requires you to follow simple steps. Once you have created an account on the Paytm app. Then you can do KYC to open the Paytm wallet on it. In addition, you have to add some money to your Wallet to use it for payment using Paytm App. Now to know how can add money to your wallet. Follow the below article steps.
How to Add money in paytm
Add Money To Paytm Wallet With 4 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the Paytm app: To begin with, you have to locate the Paytm App icon installed on your device. Now click on this icon. Next, open the Paytm App on your screen.
Step-2 Click on Paytm wallet: Once the homepage of the Paytm app appears on your screen. You can see many different options there. Now you have to go to the Paytm wallet. Then click on it.
Step-3 Enter the amount to add to the Paytm wallet and then click on proceed: Once the Paytm wallet opens on your screen. You will find a column to enter the amount of money you want to add to your wallet. So enter the amount. Next, click on proceed.
Step-4 Choose your payment method to add money to your wallet and pay securely: Now here you have to choose the mode of payment to add money to your Paytm Wallet. Then click on Pay securely. Hence, you have successfully added the money to your Paytm wallet.
What Is The Use Of Money Added To Your Paytm Wallet?
You can use the money added to the Wallet for various purposes. For example, you can pay electricity bills using a Paytm wallet. In addition, you can also book flights, buses, or train tickets using the money in your wallet. Plus you can pay DTH bills or google play recharge with your wallet too.
Do You Have To Make A Separate Account For Paytm Wallet?
No, you don't have to make a separate account for using your wallet on Paytm. You just have to make an account on Paytm. And you are good to use any of the services offered by Paytm. The only thing you have to do for opening a Paytm wallet is to do KYC. Otherwise, there is no other profile or account for the wallet on Paytm.
Can You Pay Water Bills Using The Money In Your Wallet Using Paytm?
Yes, you can add 5,000 rupees to your wallet on your Paytm. Also, you can add more than 5,000 to your wallet too.
Adding money to Paytm Wallet is an easy and direct process. Paytm wallet money can be used to pay bills, buy movie tickets, train tickets, pay using Paytm to some local stores, etc. Thus it has become a daily need to use Paytm for transactions and one should keep his Paytm wallet updated for which it is important to know - How to add money to the Paytm wallet. In this article we are going to provide you easy steps to add money to your Paytm wallet.
Steps to add money to Paytm wallet:
1. Open Paytm - On your mobile's home screen, scroll and look for a white-colored icon that has Paytm written on it. Tap the icon to open the Paytm application.
2. Go to Passbook - The following screen will show you the home screen of the Paytm application. On the top of your screen, there will be options listed horizontally in the blue-colored column. Tap on the "Passbook" icon that has a book symbol on top of it.
3. Open Paytm Wallet - Tap on "Paytm Wallet" on the following screen to open it. It will be on the top of the screen.
4. Tap on Add money to Paytm Wallet - On the next screen, you can see three options. Tap on the "Add money to Paytm Wallet" option to add funds to your wallet.
5. Enter Amount - In the "Add money to Paytm" tab you will be given a space to enter the amount of money. Enter the amount of money you want to add to your Paytm wallet.
6. Add Money - After entering the desired amount, tap on "Add Money" written on the Blue bar to proceed with the process.
7. Select Options to Pay - The following screen will show you the options using which you can add money to your Paytm wallet. Choose any of the desired options. In this article, we will show you to add money using the Debit Card option.
Adding Money using Debit Card:
Tap on the check box in front of the Debit Card option to select a debit card for adding money.
8. Enter Debit Card Details - Fill in your card number in the space below "ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS".
9. Enter Expiry Date - Tap on the space below "Expiry/Validity Date" to enter your Card Expiry date. Enter the expiry date in the order of MM/YY.
10. Enter CVV - Tap on the space below "CVV" to enter your debit card's CVV code. IT will be a three digit code located on the back side of your debit card.
11. Pay Securely - Tap on "Pay Securely" written in the blue box. You will be asked for an "One Time Password" to continue the process.
12. Go to Messaging - Tap the home screen button on your android device and Go to messaging application. It will be a green colored icon with a smiley face on it.
13. View One Time Password - Open the text message received and view the One time Password from the message. You have to enter this one time password on your Paytm application to continue the process.
14. Open Paytm again - Close the Messaging application and Open the Paytm application again. On your Paytm screen, tap on the space given below "Enter One Time Password (OTP)" and enter the One Time Password you viewed from the message.
15. Make Payment - Tap on Make Payment in the yellow box to complete the steps. The amount will be added to your Paytm Wallet.
These is pretty much the steps of how to add money to the Paytm wallet Using this Paytm money you can perform transaction if you don't have physical cash in your hand.