After taking money to the paytm wallet it's really important to transfer Paytm Wallet money to Paytm bank in order to take out cash. Just follow the step by step guide and then you can easily transfer Paytm Wallet money to Paytm bank. Paytm may deduct some amount. You can check the balance of the paytm wallet and then transfer the amount accordingly.
Steps to transfer Paytm Wallet money to Paytm bank:
1. Open the Paytm application: First of all, you will need to tap on the white logo with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application. Just tap on it to launch the application.
2. Tap on the Passbook Option: Now after opening the paytm application, you will see a passbook option on the top of the paytm application main page. Just tap on the Passbook option.
3. Tap on Paytm Wallet: As we want to transfer the Paytm Wallet money to Paytm bank, therefore, we will choose the paytm wallet option from the passbook page. Just tap on the Paytm wallet option.
4. Tap on Send Money to Bank option: Now you will see a number of options like Add money to paytm wallet, Send money to bank, request Statement. Tap on the Send Money to Bank option.
5. Tap on Skip: Now you will see a list of banks you can tap on the skip option present at the top right corner of the page. As we will enter manually the account number and other necessary details.
6. Enter the Account Number: Now in the box given just enter the Account number to which you want to transfer the amount. Make sure you enter your Account number carefully.
7. Enter the IFSC code: Every bank has a unique IFSC code which you will need to enter in the box given. It will automatically show you suggestions of the bank which are related to the entered IFSC code. Just tap on your Bank.
8. Enter the Amount: Finally, enter the amount which you want to transfer to the bank account. You can also add a description if you wish to as it an optional thing.
9. Tap on Confirm: In some cases where the amount is large, you may be charged some fees from the paytm application itself. The fees will be given just below the Fee option. Tap on Confirm to continue the transfer.
10. Tap on Proceed: Finally you can tap on the Proceed option to continue with the transfer. You can also see the recent transactions just below the Proceed option.
Your Transfer is successfully done.
You can now take out cash from the account you transfer the amount. You can also issue paytm debit card for future transactions.