Sometimes we don't want to keep contact after paying to them and we can easily remove Paytm contacts from android. Just follow the step by step guide. It will not notify the other user that you have removed the contact from your mobile. So you can just remove the contact and free up space. Also, it gets messed up with lots of paytm contacts. Follow the steps given below.
Steps to remove Paytm contacts from android:
1. Open your Contacts: Firstly, on your Android device, you will need to open your phone contacts. For that tap on the contact icon on your Android device. A contact logo is usually a person with a book beside it.
2. Tap on three Dots: After you have opened your phone contacts you will see three dots at the top right corner of the contacts page. Tap on it to open the contact settings. It will open a box with a number of options.
3. Tap on Contact Settings: Now you will see a number of option on the box like Import/Export, Contacts to Display, Merge Duplicated Contacts, etc. Just tap on the Contact settings which will be at the bottom of the box.
4. Tap on Account: So now under the Account Settings, you will see an Account option. Just tap on it to open the accounts linked to the phone book.
5. Tap on Paytm: The accounts page will show all the accounts which can access the phone book. Just tap on the paytm as we want to remove Paytm contacts from android.
6. Turn the toggle off: Now you will see a toggle which you will need to disable in order to remove the contacts and unlink your phone book with paytm. Just tap on the toggle button to disable it.
Finally, you have removed the paytm contacts from paytm on your android device. And if you are stuck in any problem we can easily contact paytm for help. After you have removed the contact from android you should just log out from paytm and sign in to ensure the process is completed successfully.