We always book train tickets in advance and it becomes a trouble if our plan is canceled. But with the paytm application, we can cancel train tickets in Paytm app very easily. Just follow the step by step guide given below. You may not get the full amount of the ticket but you may end up getting something and its better than getting nothing. Follow the steps given below.
Paytm train ticket cancellation and refund
Steps to cancel train tickets in Paytm app:
1. Open the Paytm application: Firstly you will see a white logo on your android device with paytm written on it. Just tap on it to open the paytm application on your android device.
2. Tap on three horizontal lines: Tap on the three parallel lines at the top left corner of the paytm application's main page. After you tap it will open a sidebar with a number of option likes My orders, My passbook, etc.
3. Tap on My orders: Now tap on the My orders option on the sidebar. It will allow you to change or modify your orders. It will show you all the orders you made using the paytm application. For example, Shopping orders, Movie tickets, etc.
4. Choose the travel tab: There will be a lot of tabs with different categories like Shopping, Travel, Tickets, Deals, etc. Just tap on the travel tab and it will show you all the bookings you have made using paytm.
5. Choose the train ticket you want to cancel: On the travel page all the ticket which you have booked using the paytm application will be shown. Just choose the train ticket you want to cancel for that just tap on the ticket.
6. Tap on Cancel: Your ticket details will be opened and you can tap on the Cancel button to cancel your ticket. You can also download the ticket by tapping on the download ticket option.
7. Tap on Proceed with cancellation: You will be shown the exact amount you will get you will not get the same amount you paid while booking some of the amount will be deducted as cancellation charges. Tap on Proceed with cancellation.
8. Tap on Yes: You will get a pop-up message asking whether you are sure to cancel if you want to continue the cancellation just tap on the Yes option.
9. Tap on Ok: Finally, your ticket is canceled and you will get a success message on a pop-up. Also, your refund amount will be credited to your paytm wallet after some days. You can check your wallet balance on paytm for the refund update.
Therefore, it is always suggested that you take free cancellation policy so your ticket will be refunded with the full amount you paid while booking. You can also similarly cancel your flight tickets on paytm.