In order to verify your Paytm account, you will need to complete your KYC process in the paytm application. You can follow the guide to verify your paytm account. You can get a lot of advantages after verifying your paytm account. Follow the steps given below and then you can easily verify your paytm account.
Steps to verify Paytm account:
1. Open your Paytm Application: First of all, on your Android device, you will see a white logo with paytm written on it. Just tap on it to launch your paytm application.
2. Tap on three horizontal lines: After you have launched your paytm application on the main page of it you will see three horizontal lines at the top right corner. Just tap on them and it will open a sidebar with a number of options like Payment Settings, Security Settings, etc.
3. Tap on Profile Settings: On the sidebar scroll until you find the Profile settings options. Just tap on it and it will allow you to modify your profile photo and also update personal info. You can also change your email address and also change your mobile number.
4. Tap on Complete your KYC: Under the KYC details, you will see a Complete your KYC option. Just tap on it to get complete your KYC details and get your account verified.
5. Select your State: Now in order to complete your KYC, you will need to add one of the documents listed. The documents which are accepted are Driving License, Passport, etc. You can see the list on the page. Tap on Select State and choose the state you want to complete your KYC.
6. Select your District: Now after choosing the state, you will need to select your District. Just tap on select district option and select your district from the options.
7. Visit the near store: Now paytm will show you all the nearby stores and you will need to visit the store with one of the Valid ID proofs in order to complete your KYC and verify your Profile.
You will get a number of offers and deals after your Profile is verified. Also, you should keep your app updated in order to get new offers and deals.