Paytm has made everything easier paying our many bills and now we can also pay credit card bill through Paytm. You now don't have to go to the complicated websites of the Banks to pay your Credit card bills just with the ease of few clicks you can pay your credit card bill. Follow the steps to pay credit card bill through Paytm.
Steps to pay credit card bill through Paytm
1. Open the Paytm application: Firstly on your Android device, you will see a white icon with Paytm written on it. Tap on it to open your paytm application.
2. Tap on "More":
3. Tap on "Credit Card": Under the recharge and bill payments section you will see a Credit Card option. Tap on it to pay credit card bill through Paytm application.
4. Select your Bank: You now have to select the bank which has issued you the credit card. For example, HDFC, ICICI Bank, etc. You can enter two are three words and there will be a number of suggestions.
5. Choose your desired bank: From the options displayed you will need to select your bank. Just tap on the desired option to select a particular bank.
Keep your Credit Card handy as you will need to enter its credentials.
6. Enter your Credit Card number: In the box given, you will need to enter your Credit Card number for which you want to pay the bill. Make sure you enter your card number right.
7. You will need to re-enter the card number: To ensure that you have entered the right card number you have to re-enter the card number in the desired box.
8. Enter the amount you want to pay: Finally, enter the amount of the bill due in the amount box. The amount you enter here will be paid so make sure you enter the right amount.
9. Tap on Proceed: After you have entered every detail and ensuring that it's right you can now tap on the proceed option. The proceed option will be present at the bottom of the page.
10. Choose the bank you want to pay from: Now you need to choose the bank you will pay the amount from. From the list of bank choose the desired option you wish to pay from.
11. Tap on "Pay now": You can now tap on the "Pay now" option after choosing your suitable bank. It will take you to the payment page where you have to enter the OTP.
12. Wait for the Sucess status: As soon as you get the success status it's confirmed that your payment was successful. You can take a screenshot and also save the receipt.
It's that easy paying your credit card bill with payment. No complicated website or steps just you need a paytm application and you are good to go. Hope you would have learned to pay your credit card bill through paytm application. If you have any other queries you can see our other guides on Paytm Application.