How you can pay your credit card bills through the Paytm app? To know the steps you have to follow the below guide and its steps. A credit card bill is necessary to pay on time to avoid errors while making payments on Paytm. Hence, let's look at the steps quickly and pay the bill soon.
Credit card bill payment online
Pay Credit Card Bill Through Paytm App With 5 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the Paytm app: You have to find the Paytm app icon on your device.
Step-2 Scroll down and click on credit card payment: From the homepage of the Paytm app on your screen. You have to scroll down and find the option of Credit Card Payment. Then click on it.
Step-3 Enter the details of your card and then click on pay bill: Once the credit card Payment page appears on your screen.
Then here you have to enter the details of your credit card appropriately.
Once you have finished doing so.
Then click on Pay Bill.
Step-4 Enter the amount: Now you have to enter the amount of the credit card bill. Make sure to enter the correct numbers.
Step-5 Select from below the options to pay and then pay securely: Once you have entered the amount of the bill.
Then you have to choose the mode of payment.
Lastly, to pay the bill tap on Pay securely.
Hence, you have successfully paid your credit card bill through Paytm.
Can You Pay Credit Card Bill Using Paytm Wallet On Paytm?
Yes, you can pay your credit card bill using the Paytm wallet on Paytm. However, you must have added money to your Paytm wallet. Then only you can use the wallet for payments. Moreover, you have to choose the Paytm wallet while making them for paying credit card bills.
Can You Pay Unsaved Credit Cards Bills Through Paytm?
You have to first save the credit card to your Paytm account. Hence, it allows you to pay the bill for it. However, if you have not saved credit cards on Paytm and want to pay your bills. Paytm allows you to do so. Hence, it doesn't matter whether you have saved credit cards or not. You can still pay its bill.
How Many Credit Cards You Can Add To Your Paytm Account?
You can add as many credit cards as you want to your Paytm account. Make sure to save them and pay their bill on time. You can save different banks' credit cards to your Paytm account.
Is It Mandatory To Use The Same Bank Account Of Credit Card To Pay Bill Trough Paytm?
No, you can pay from any bank account. It is not important to pay from the same bank account as a credit card to pay a bill. You can pay bills of different banks' credit cards from another bank account linked on Paytm.
Paytm has made everything easier paying our many bills and now we can also pay credit card bills through Paytm. You now don't have to go to the complicated websites of the Banks to pay your Credit card bills just with the ease of a few clicks you can pay your credit card bill. Follow the steps to pay your credit card bills through Paytm.
Steps to pay credit card bill through Paytm
1. Open the Paytm application: Firstly on your Android device, you will see a white icon with Paytm written on it. Tap on it to open your Paytm application.
2. Tap on "More":
3. Tap on "Credit Card": Under the recharge and bill payments section you will see a Credit Card option. Tap on it to pay your credit card bill through the Paytm application.
4. Select your Bank: You now have to select the bank which has issued you the credit card. For example, HDFC, ICICI Bank, etc. You can enter two are three words and there will be a number of suggestions.
5. Choose your desired bank: From the options displayed you will need to select your bank. Just tap on the desired option to select a particular bank.
Keep your Credit Card handy as you will need to enter its credentials.
6. Enter your Credit Card number: In the box given, you will need to enter the Credit Card number for which you want to pay the bill. Make sure you enter your card number right.
7. You will need to re-enter the card number: To ensure that you have entered the right card number you have to re-enter the card number in the desired box.
8. Enter the amount you want to pay: Finally, enter the amount of the bill due in the amount box. The amount you enter here will be paid so make sure you enter the right amount.
9. Tap on Proceed: After you have entered every detail and ensure that it's right you can now tap on the proceed option. The proceed option will be present at the bottom of the page.
10. Choose the bank you want to pay from: Now you need to choose the bank you will pay the amount from. From the list of banks choose the desired option you wish to pay from.
11. Tap on "Pay now": You can now tap on the "Pay now" option after choosing your suitable bank. It will take you to the payment page where you have to enter the OTP.
12. Wait for the Success status: As soon as you get the success status it's confirmed that your payment was successful. You can take a screenshot and also save the receipt.
It's that easy to pay your credit card bill with payment. No complicated website or steps just you need a Paytm application and you are good to go. Hope you would have learned to pay your credit card bill through the Paytm application. If you have any other queries you can see our other guides on Paytm Application.