You get all the offers and deals notification on your Email id. So it becomes really important that you verify your Email address on Paytm. Follow the step by step guide to verify the Email address on Paytm. Also, you get updates on your mobile phone so it is also important to keep your mobile number updated on paytm. Follow the steps given below to verify the email address.
How to verify email in paytm account
Steps to verify Email address Paytm:
1. Launch your paytm application: Firstly on your Android device, you will see a white logo with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application. Just tap on it to launch your paytm application.
2. Tap on three lines: So after you have launched your paytm application you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner on the main page of paytm. Just tap on it and it will open a sidebar with a number of options.
3. Tap on Profile Settings: On the sidebar, you will see a lot of options like Payment Settings, Security Settings, etc. Scroll down until you find the Profile Settings options. Tap on the Profile settings option and it will allow you to Change Profile Photo and Update personal Info.
4. Tap on Email: On the Profile Settings page, you will see a number of options like Email, Mobile number, etc. Tap on the Email option as we want to verify our email address.
5. Tap on the cross *: On the email box at the right side, you will see a cross icon. Tap on it and it will delete your old email address.
6. Enter your new Email: Now in the box you can type your new and updated email address which you want to verify with the paytm application. Just type the email id in the Email box.
7. Tap on Save: After you have entered your email address in the box you can tap on the Save option at the top right corner of the page. Make sure you have entered the correct mail address.
8. Enter OTP: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP in the box where it says "Enter OTP". If you did not receive the OTP just tap on the Resend OTP option at the right side of the OTP box.
9. Tap on Confirm: So now after you have entered the OTP you can tap on the Confirm option to continue. Make sure you have entered the OTP correctly because if not the paytm will throw an error.
10. Tap on OK: A pop-up box will be shown with a message that a verification link is sent to your Email address. Tap on the OK option to continue the process.
11. Open your Gmail Application: Now in order to verify the link, we will need to go to our Gmail application. So now open the Gmail application on your Android device.
12. Tap on the Email: You will receive an email from paytm. Just tap on the email to open the message. The email will contain a link to verify your email address.
13. Tap on Add Email Address: Now tap on the Add Email Address button that you received in the mail. It will verify your email address with the paytm application.
14. Email ID verified: After you have successfully verified your mail id you will be redirected to the paytm page confirming that you have successfully verified your email id.
Therefore, you will now receive all the updated about the latest offers and deal on your new address. You should always keep your paytm application updated in order to receive cashback offers and deals.