Landline bill payment is now a few click process with the help of Paytm app. Like DTH recharge, electricity bills, mobile bills, movie tickets, train tickets and many more payments using Paytm, you can pay landline bills through Paytm as well. Users can pay landline bill for Airtel, BSNL, Connect, MTNL, MTS, Reliance, Tata and other operators. In this article we will show you the steps of how to pay landline bill through Paytm.
How to Pay your Landline/Broadband Bill using Paytm
Steps to pay landline bill through Paytm:
1. Open Paytm - On your device's home screen, scroll to look for a white colored icon with Paytm written on it and tap on the icon to Open Paytm.
2. Go to More - On the following home screen of Paytm app, there will be shown a lot of different transaction options. Tap on the "More" option positioned in the lower right side of white area on the screen. It will take you to more recharge and bill payment options.
3. Go to Landline - From the options on the screen, scroll and look for Landline option. Tap on "Landline" option to pay landline bill.
4. Tap on service provider - Following screen will show you different service providers. Tap on your desired service provider to continue. As an example, in this article we have selected Airtel as our service provider.
5. Enter Phone Number - Enter the phone number of your landline along with STD code in the given space.
6. Enter Amount - Enter the amount of money to pay in the given column.
7. Tap on Proceed - After entering the details of your landline, tap on "Proceed" button on the bottom of the screen in blue box.
8. Add deals or Promocode - If you want, add any deals from the options or if you have any promocode, add the promocode and tap on "Proceed to Pay". You can directly tap on "Proceed to Pay" to continue.
9. Choose Payment option - Choose any payment modes from the options to pay through your desired payment mode.
10. Enter Details - Enter the required details in the given space and tap on "Pay Now" written in blue box to continue.
Bill Payment Successful
The landline bill is successfully paid through Paytm app. The screen will show the details of the bill along with a congratulatory message.