It's really important to keep our paytm account safe and secure and for that, you should keep changing your paytm password. This guide will help you change the paytm password. If we keep changing our password no one would be able to hack your paytm and hence keeping our paytm account safe and secure.
Steps to change the paytm password:
1. Open the Paytm application: Firstly on your android device tap on the white logo with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application. Just tap on it to launch the paytm application.
2. Tap on three Horizontal lines: On the main page of the paytm you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the page. Just tap on the lines and it will open a sidebar with a number of options like Payment setting, Security settings, etc..
3. Tap on Security Settings: Scroll on the sidebar until you find the Security Settings options. Just tap on the settings and it will allow you to modify or change the app lock and password settings.
4. Tap on Change Password: Under the Security Settings, you will see a Change Password option. Tap on it to change or modify your current paytm password.
5. Enter your current password: In the box given just enter your current password. And if you don't remember your current password just tap on the forgot password option at the bottom of the page.
6. Enter the New Password: Now enter the password you want to keep. Make sure it has uppercase letters with a combination of numbers.
7. Re-type New Password: Now you will need to re-type the password to confirm it and the password entered here should be exactly same as the password which entered before.
8. Tap on Save: After entering the password and ensuring the password entered in both the boxes are same you can now finally tap on the Save option at the bottom of the page.
Do not share your paytm password with anyone. You should keep changing your paytm password in order to keep your account safe and secure. You can also tap on "Forgot Password?" option and change your password without entering the current password.