Nowadays everyone keeps changing their email address and also sometimes a phone number. In this case, we should update our new email id on the paytm application also. We can easily change Email address paytm. You will get daily updates about your account on your email address. Just follow the steps by steps guide given below.
Change Email Id in Paytm
Steps to change Email address paytm:
1. Launch your Paytm application: First of all, on your android device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it. Just tap on it to launch your paytm application. The white icon is the trademark logo for the paytm application.
2. Tap on three horizontal lines: Once your paytm application is launched on the main page you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner. Just tap on them and it will open a sidebar with a number of options like Payment Settings, Security Settings, etc.
3. Tap on Profile Settings: On the sidebar, you will see a lot of options so scroll until you find the Profile Settings options. This option allows you to modify your Email and change your Phone number and other profile information.
4. Tap on Email: On the profile settings page, you will see Email option. Just tap on it to change your email address on the paytm application.
5. Tap on the cross icon: On the email box on the right hand, you will see a cross icon. Tap on it and it will delete your existing email address.
6. Enter your New Email Address: Now in the email id box enter your email address which you want to keep in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also change your Phone number on paytm.
7. Tap on Save: After you have entered the new email address which you want to keep on the paytm application. Just tap on the save option at the top right corner of the page.
You have finally changed your email address on the paytm application. Now you will get all the notifications sent on your new email id. Keep Checking your mail id for new offers and shopping deals. Therefore, it's really important to keep your email id updated on the paytm application.