This article is for those who are not familiar with transferring money from bank account to Paytm wallet. Adding money from bank account to Paytm application is an easy step. One can use this money to perform transactions in Paytm. Paytm users must know how to transfer money from bank account to Paytm wallet in order to use the application wisely.
Steps to transfer money from bank account to Paytm :
Before starting the steps, open Paytm on your mobile by tapping on the Paytm's application icon. It will be a white colored icon with Paytm written on it.
1. Go to Passbook - On the home screen of Paytm application, you will see many options on the screen. On the top of the screen, you can see options in blue zone. scroll and look for "Passbook" option that has a book symbol above it. Tap on the passbook option to open it.
2. Tap Paytm Wallet - Tap on the Paytm Wallet option shown in the following screen.
3. Tap on Add money to Paytm Wallet - Under Paytm Wallet screen, There will be an option to "Add money to Paytm Wallet". Tap on this option to transfer money to Paytm.
4. Enter Amount - Enter the amount you want to add to your Paytm wallet in the space given on the screen.
5. Tap on Add Money - After entering the sum of money you desire to transfer, tap on "Add Money" located on the bottom of the screen in blue box.
6. Select an Option to Pay - Select an option from the list of options by tapping on the checkbox in front of desired option. The money transfer will take place from the desired option.
Debit Card Details:
We have chosen debit card as an option to transfer money from bank account to Paytm wallet.
7. Enter Card Details - Fill your card number on the space below "ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS".
8. Enter Expiry Date - Tap on the space below "Expiry/Validity Date" to enter your Card Expiry date. Enter the expiry date in the order of MM/YY.
9. Enter CVV - Tap on the space below "CVV" to enter your debit cards CVV code. IT will be a three digit code located on the back side of your debit card.
10. Pay Securely - Tap on "Pay Securely" written in the blue box. You will be asked for a "One Time Password" to continue the process.
11. Successful Transfer - The amount of money is added to your Paytm wallet successfully.
Once your transaction is successful, you will receive an order summary with a congratulatory message stating that the desired amount has been added to your Paytm wallet. These are the easy steps to transfer money from bank account to Paytm wallet using debit card as an option and with this Paytm money you can perform transaction if you don't have physical cash in your hand.
After adding money using your debit card for the first time, you can save card details for further use and can skip few of the above steps.