To know how to change your profile pictures in the Paytm app? Follow this guide. However, for any changes in Paytm, you need to create an account on Paytm. Then you can conveniently choose the profile picture, or change your bank account or any other details as per your convenience. Now let's quickly look at the steps to change the profile picture on Paytm!
How to Change Paytm Profile Picture
Change Profile Picture In Paytm App With 8 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open the Paytm app: You have to begin by going to the Paytm App icon on your device. Then click on it. Next, open the Paytm App.
Step-2 Tap on your profile picture, in the top, left corner: Once the Paytm app opens on your screen. You have to go to your profile icon situated at the top left corner of the page. Then click on it and open it.
Step-3 Scroll down and tap on profile settings: From the profile page options, scroll and find the Profile Settings option. Then tap on this option.
Step-4 Click on profile: Under the profile settings option, go to the profile option. Next, click on it.
Step-5 Tap on the camera icon: Here you will see your old profile picture of your Paytm account. Now to change it. Go to the camera icon situated beside it. Then tap on it.
Step-6 Click on choose photo from the gallery: Once you tap on the camera icon, you will have multiple options on your screen. Now you have to click on choose photo from the gallery option.
Step-7 Choose the photo from the gallery: Once the photos from the gallery appear on your screen. Now you have to choose the photo to set as a profile picture.
Step-8 Crop the photo as per your preference and tap on choose:Now crop the picture you have selected.
Once you are done with cropping.
Then tap on choose.
Hence, you have successfully changed the profile picture on Paytm.
Can You Set Profile Picture On Paytm Without Cropping It?
Yes, you can set or change your profile picture on Paytm without cropping. However, when you don't crop the picture the system applies the picture on the profile as per their alignment. Cropping the picture is convenient and hence the profile is set as per your choice.
How to Change Profile Picture By Clicking Picture From Camera On Paytm?
You have to follow the same steps as mentioned above in this article. However, there is a slight change in Step 6. Here you have to choose the option of Click a Photo. Then you will be directed to the Camera directly. Next, click a picture. Then crop it and set it as your profile picture.
Do You Have To Set Your Profile Picture On Paytm Wallet?
No, you don't have to set a different profile picture for your Paytm wallet. Although, you have to do KYC for the Paytm wallet. Also, you can add money to Paytm Wallet. But you don't need another profile picture for your wallet on Paytm.
It's really important to keep a clear and perfect display picture as the one paying you will identify you based on your Display Picture. We can easily change the profile picture on Paytm App. You should always keep a profile picture of yourself instead of keeping some other things. It will help others to verify that it's your account. Follow the steps to change your profile picture on Paytm Application:
Steps to change profile picture on Paytm App
1. Open your Paytm Application: Firstly on your Android Device, you will find a white icon with Paytm written on it. Just tap on it to launch your Paytm application.
2. Tap on three horizontal lines: On the homepage of the Paytm application, you will see three horizontal lines present at the top left corner. Just tap on it and it will open a sidebar with a number of options. For example, Payment Settings, Security Settings and etc..
3. Tap on "Profile Settings": Scroll down on the sidebar until you find the "Profile Settings" option. Tap on the profile settings option and it will enable you to change your profile photo, update your personal information and etc.
4. Tap on "Edit": Just below your current profile picture you will find an "Edit" option. Tap on it to update your profile picture on the Paytm app.
5. Choose Gallery: Now there will be a lot of options available from which you can update your profile photo like you can click a picture using your Camera or choose from the gallery. Tap on Gallery to upload an existing photo in your gallery.
6. Choose the Photo: You will be shown your gallery and now you can choose the photo you want to keep as your Profile Picture. Choose your photo as it will help others to identify you on Paytm.
7. Crop and It's done: You can edit your photo like you can Rotate your photo Left or Right and also you can crop your photo. After you are done editing the photo just press on save/done. Finally, your Profile Picture is now updated.
You should always keep a profile photo of yourself not of some other character. It will help you to make your profile genuine. You can also visit our website for more queries on Paytm.