Anyone using Paytm can add money in their Paytm wallet using debit card. It is very easy to add money in Paytm wallet. Paytm Wallet acts as a virtual purse which can be used to pay for products and services including bill payments, DTH recharge, buying tickets etc. The amount in the Paytm wallet can be added using Debit cards or Credit cards and also through UPI transaction and Net Banking.
It can also recieve or send money using this wallet to refill it. In this article we will show you the steps to add money to Paytm wallet using Debit card.
Full Details to Add Money - Paytm Wallet
Steps to add money in Paytm wallet using Debit Card
1. Open Paytm - On your mobile's home screen, scroll and look for a white colored icon that has Paytm written on it. Tap the icon to open Paytm application.
2. Go to Passbook - Following screen will show you the home screen of Paytm application. On the top of your screen, there will be options listed horizontally in the blue colored column. Tap on the "Passbook" icon that has a book symbol on top of it.
3. Open Paytm Wallet - Tap on "Paytm Wallet" on the following screen to open it. It will be on the top of the screen.
4. Add money to Paytm Wallet - On the next screen, you can see three options. Tap on "Add money to Paytm Wallet" option to add funds to your wallet.
5. Enter Amount - In the "Add money to Paytm" tab you will be given a space to enter amount of money. Enter the amount of money you want to add to your Paytm wallet.
6. Add Money - After entering the desired amount, tap on "Add Money" written on the Blue bar to proceed the process.
7. Select Options to Pay - Following screen will show you the options using which you can add money to your Paytm wallet. Choose any of the desired option.
Adding money using Debit Card:
Tap on the check box in front of Debit Card option to add money using debit card. The following steps will show you the procedure of adding money using debit card.
8. Enter Debit Card Details - Fill your card number on the space below "ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS".
9. Enter Expiry Date - Tap on the space below "Expiry/Validity Date" to enter your Card Expiry date. Enter the expiry date in the order of MM/YY.
10. Enter CVV - Tap on the space below "CVV" to enter your debit cards CVV code. IT will be a three digit code located on the back side of your debit card.
11. Pay Securely - Tap on "Pay Securely" written in the blue box. You will be asked for a "One Time Password" to continue the process.
12. Go to Messaging - Tap the home screen button on your android device and Go to messaging application. It will be a green colored icon with a smiley face on it.
13. View One Time Password - Open the text message received and view the One time Password from the message. You have to enter this one time password on your Paytm application to continue the process.
14.Open Paytm again - Close the Messaging application and Open the Paytm application again. On your Paytm screen, tap on the space given below "Enter One Time Password (OTP)" and enter the One Time Password you viewed from the message.
15. Make Payment - Tap on Make Payment in the yellow box to complete the steps. The amount will be added to your Paytm Wallet.
Once your transaction is successful, you will receive an order summary with a congratulatory message stating that the desired amount has been added to your Paytm wallet.
These are the easy steps to add money to Paytm wallet using debit card and with this Paytm money you can perform transaction if you don't have physical cash in your hand.
After adding money using your debit card for the first time, you can save card details for further use and can skip few of the above steps.