Nowadays there are many things which we can do with the Paytm Application and the good news we can change the language of the application. We can choose language on paytm application and change it to our regional language like Hindi, Marathi, etc. It makes it easier to operate the application and pay bills with it. Just follow this guide to choose language on Paytm.
Steps to choose language on Paytm
1. Open the Paytm application: On your Android device, you will see a white icon with Paytm written on it. Tap on it to open your paytm application.
2. Go to settings: On the top left side of the main page of the paytm application, you will see three horizontal parallel lines. Tap on it to open your paytm application settings.
3. Tap on "Choose Language": A sidebar will be opened with a number of options on it. Scroll down the bar and you will see a "Choose Language"option. Tap on the option to change your paytm app language.
4. Choose the desired language: From the list of languages available you need to choose one language which you are comfortable in. They have almost all the regional languages available like Bangla, Telugu, Marathi, and others. Tap on the language you wish to choose.
5. Tap on "Continue": After you are done choosing your language. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see a "Continue" option in a light blue box just tap on it to confirm your language change.
It's that easy changing your paytm app language. The default language that Paytm chooses while you install the app is English but you can change it by following the above steps. It will be now easier to operate the paytm application as it is in the language that you are comfortable. There are a lot of things like you can recharge your phone, pay bills using the paytm application.