We may cancel our movie plan due to some urgent work but in that case, we may lose our advanced booking ticket amount. But paytm enables us to book movie tickets it also allows us to cancel movie tickets on Paytm app. We can easily cancel our pre-booked movie ticket and get some refund. Follow the step by step guide given below to cancel movie tickets on Paytm app.
Steps to cancel movie tickets on Paytm app:
1. Open the Paytm Application: First of all, on your Android Device, you will see a white logo with paytm written on it. It's the trademark logo for the paytm application.
2. Tap on three Horizontal Lines: Furthermore, after opening the paytm application, on the main page you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner. Just tap on the parallel lines and it will open a sidebar with a number of options like My passbook, My orders, etc..
3. Tap on My orders: On the sidebar, you will see a My orders option. Tap on it and it will allow you to see all your past orders made from paytm application.
4. Tap on Tickets: Now on the My orders page, you will see a number of tabs for example Shopping, Travel, Tickets, etc. Tap on the Tickets tab and it will show you all the movie ticket you booked using the paytm application.
5. Tap on Movie Tickets: You will see all the recent orders of the movie tickets you booked using paytm. Tap on the booking you want to cancel.
6. Tap on Cancel Booking: Now you will see your ticket and the show details. Make sure you want to cancel this ticket and then tap on the "Cancel Booking" option.
7. Tap on Cancel Ticket(s): Now a pop-up will come with a note that after canceling the amount will be refunded to your wallet. If you are sure that you want to cancel the booking then just tap on the "Cancel ticket" option.
8. Tap on Ok: You will again get a Pop-up stating that your ticket is canceled and the amount is credit in your paytm wallet. Just tap on Ok to confirm and proceed with the cancellation.
It's recommended to take the Cancellation Protect as it covers a full refund of the ticket if you cancel the ticket. Finally, you can check your wallet balance to confirm the amount is credited.