It has become really easy to book bus tickets online with the help of paytm application. You can easily book bus tickets using paytm. Booking bus tickets were never this easy you can now just sit at your home and book the bus tickets at the ease of some clicks. Follow the steps given to book your bus ticket using paytm application.
Steps to book bus tickets using paytm:
1. Launch the Paytm Application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white colored icon with paytm written on it. It's the trademark icon for the paytm application. Tap on it to open your paytm application.
2. Tap on Bus: On the main page of the paytm application, you will see a Bus option with bus icon over it. Just tap on it to book your bus tickets.
3. Tap on "From": You will need to enter the place you are traveling from. For that just tap on the "From" box.
4. Enter your City Name: In the box given just start typing your city's name. For example, if you are traveling from Lucknow just type Luck and you will get a suggestion below. Choose the city from the suggestion by tapping on that option.
5. Tap on "To Where": Now you should also enter the city you are traveling to for that just tap on the "To Where?" box.
6. Enter the City name you are traveling to: In the box given start typing the name of your city. Like if you are traveling to Delhi start typing and you will get suggestions below. To choose Delhi from the suggestion just tap on the Delhi option.
7. Tap on "Departure Date": Now we need to choose the date on which we will be traveling for that just tap on the departure date option.
8. Choose from the Calendar: A calendar will be popped up and you can choose the date on which you wish to travel. For example, if you are traveling on 14 April 2019 just tap on the 14th date and make sure you have selected the correct month.
The calendar also shows Holidays so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
9. Tap on Search Buses: After entering all the details like Departure city, Destination city and the departure date you can now tap on the Search Buses option.
10. Choose the Bus: You will see a number of options with different time and price. Choose the one which is suitable for you. Just tap on the bus you wish to book. Just check the timing and make sure it suits you.
11. Choose the Seats: A seat map will be displayed from where you can choose the seat according to your wish. You can only choose from the seats which are available and shown in white the grey once are already occupied. Just tap on the seat you wish to select.
12. Tap on Proceed: After choosing the bus seat you can now tap on the Proceed option at the bottom right corner of the page. The seat which you selected will be highlighted in green Color.
13. Choose the Boarding Point: A boarding point is a point from where you will seat in the bus. Choose the point which is near to you. Just check the circle check box to select a boarding point. And also check the time at which the bus will come at the particular boarding point.
14. Choose the Drop point: You will also need to select the point at which you will get down. For that just check the circle checkbox.
15. Tap on Proceed: After choosing the seats and the Boarding and Dropping point you can tap on the proceed option.
16. Enter the Full name of traveler: All the details of the traveler must enter and should be same as on Government ID proof. So firstly enter the full name of the traveler in the box given.
17. Enter the Age of the traveler: In the space provided enter the age of the traveler. Just tap on the box and enter the age.
18. Enter the Contact Information and tap on Proceed to Book: You will also need to enter the contact information of the traveler on which the paytm will send and give updates about the journey. Enter the Mobile Number and Email make sure you enter it correctly as the ticket will be sent on this number. After ensuring the entered details are correct you can tap on the Proceed to Book option.
19. Tap on Proceed: On this step, you can review your booking here before paying. Also, you can check the "Free Cancellation" option if your trip may cancel. There are different offers that you can apply just choose the appropriate offer and tap on Procced.
20. Tap on Yes I understand and Proceed to Pay: A pop-up will come giving some information about the travels. Just tap on the "Yes I understand. Proceed to Pay".
21. Tap on Pay Securely: You can pay by a number of options like Debit/Credit, Net banking and if you have enough amount in your Paytm wallet you can also pay through it.
22. Booked Status: After your payment is successful you will get a Booked status on your booking. Here you can download your ticket from here. You will also get your ticket on email and SMS.
You have successfully booked your ticket from the paytm application. Paytm also gives many offers and cashback if you book from paytm. Its fares are also cheaper when compared to other websites. Also, its a safe and secure application.