Sometimes your bank changes and you have to delete it from paytm application. You can easily change or remove a bank account from Paytm. Just follow the steps given in this guide and you can easily do it. It can also help you if you are uninstalling the application and its a safe practice to do so.
Steps to remove a bank account from Paytm:
1. Launch the paytm application: First of all, on your android device just tap on the white icon with paytm written on it. It's the trademark icon for the paytm application. Tap on it to launch the application.
2. Tap on three Horizontal lines: On the main page of the paytm application, you will see three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the page. Tap on it and it will open a sidebar with a number of options on it like My Payment Settings, My Security Settings, etc.
3. Tap on My Payment Settings: On the sidebar tap on the My Payment Settings and it will allow you to change your saved payment methods and details.
4. Tap on Settings: On the My payment settings page tap on the settings option. It will allow you to change the settings of the payment and modify your bank account.
5. Choose the Account you want to delete: Now you will see all the bank accounts which you have linked with paytm. Just tap on the bank account which you want to remove from the paytm application.
6. Tap on Delete Bank: Now after choosing the bank, you will see a list of options like Check account balance, Change UPI PIN, etc. You will need to tap on the Delete bank option.
7. Tap on OK: A message will pop-up confirming that you are sure you want to delete this bank account and you should tap on the OK option in order to delete the bank account which is linked with paytm.
You have now successfully deleted the bank account which is linked to the paytm application. Now you can also a new bank account and also you can set up new upi pin.