Book Flight Tickets Using Paytm App With 13 Easy Steps
Step-1Open the Paytm app: You have to go to the Paytm App installed on your device. Then tap on it. Next, open the Paytm App on your screen.
Step-2 Click on flight tickets: Now from the homepage of Paytm. Go to the option of Flight Tickets. Then click on it.
Step-3 Tap on from and choose the location: Then you have to tap on From. Next, choose the location from where you have to fly.
Step-4 Choose from the cities below: Once the city's options are displayed on your screen. Choose the city from where you want to fly.
Step-5 Select the destination: You will have a long list of city options. Now choose the city of your destination.
Step-6 Choose the date to travel: Once the location is finalized. Choose the date you want to travel by flight. Make sure to select the date and month appropriately to avoid errors.
Step-7 Fill in the details and click on search flights: Now fill up all the details appropriately. Once you have finished doing so. Click on Search Flights.
Step-8 Choose the suitable flight: Now once the flight option appears on your screen. Then choose the suitable flight that suits your convenience.
Step-9 Click on the offer and apply for the discount: Now go to the offer section and click on it. Then apply for the discount applicable on your chosen flight.
Step-10 Scroll down and click continue: You can see the reduced ticket price after applying the discount offer. Next, you have to scroll down and click on Continue.
Step-11 Fill in your details: The page asking you to fill up your details appears on your screen. Now enter the details appropriately.
Step-12 After filling in the details and click continue: Once the details are filled. Then you have to click on continue.
Step-13 Choose your method to pay and pay securely: Lastly, to make the payment choose the mode of payment. Then click on pay securely to pay the amount with security. Hence, you have successfully booked a flight ticket using Paytm.
Can You Get Cheaper Flight Ticket On Paytm?
Yes, you can get a cheaper flight ticket compared to the usual flight tickets. Paytm has numerous discount coupons and offers. You can choose the offers that suit your flight ticket and enjoy the discount.
Can You Book Multiple Flight Tickets On Same Date Using Paytm App?
Yes, you can book multiple flight tickets on the same date on Paytm. However, you can't book two flights ticket from the same flight ticket company. As this may curate confusion on your travelling day.
A big part of traveling is booking your tickets. You can book flight tickets using Paytm by just using your mobile phone. It's really an easy process you just need to follow the steps to book flight tickets. It's really convenient as you don't have to search for a number of websites to book and compare your flight ticket. You will get a reasonable rate on paytm application.
Steps to Book Flight Tickets using Paytm
1. Open your Paytm Application: Firstly on your android device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it. It's the trademark icon for the paytm application. Just tap on that icon to launch your paytm application.
2. Tap on "More": After you paytm application is launched on the main page itself you will see a "More" option. It will give you access to the more options which are present in the Paytm application. Tap on the more option.
3. Tap on "Flights": Under the Travel, Entertainment and Food section you will see a "Flights" option accompanied by an airplane logo. Tap on it to book your Flight tickets using paytm.
4. Tap on "From": You will need to enter the destination from where you will be flying. For that, you need to tap on the box with "From" written on it.
5. Enter the City of origin: Now start typing the city from which you will be taking off or the city of origin. Just enter the two or three letters and it will start giving you suggestions.
6. Tap on the city: Now from the suggestions you can tap on the city from which you will be flying. For example, if you are traveling from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh then tap on Lucknow as shown in the image below.
7. Enter the Destination city: After selecting the city from where you will be flying now its time to enter the city you will be flying to or the destination city. Just start typing the destination cite's name and you will be given a lot of suggestions.
8. Tap on the Destination City: Now you need to choose from the suggestion which will be shown below. For example, you are traveling to Mumbai. Just tap on the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The name of the airport will also be given just below the city name.
9. Choose the date of travel: After choosing and adding the origin city and the destination it's time to choose the date on which you will be flying. For that, you just need to tap on the date from the calendar. Also, rates may differ depending on the day. So if you are flexible with dates you can choose the lowest rate.
*Cancellation charges may be applied so choose the date carefully.
10. Tap on Travelers: Now you will need to enter the number of travelers for the journey. For that just tap on the Travellers option.
11. Add the number of travelers: If there is only one adult traveling then you don't need to edit anything but if there are more travelers just tap on "+" to add more. Also, keep in mind the age of travelers. Make sure you have chosen "Economy" until and unless you want to travel in other classes like business or premium economy. The fares are high for other classes.
12. Tap on "Done": After adding all the travelers you can now tap on done. Make sure you have added all the travelers.
13. Tap on "Search Flights": Now we are ready to search for flights between two cities for one adult traveler. Of course you can book for more number of traveler. Just tap on the "Search Flights" option to search for flights.
14. Choose the flight: Now there will be a list of flight options available and you can choose any one the flight according to your convenience and time preference. Just tap on the flight you want to book. Fares may differ according to timings.
15. Tap on "Continue": You can add different type of offers or if you have a promo code you can also enter that if not you can simply tap on the continue option which will be available at the bottom of the page.
16. Enter the First and Middle Name: Add the First and Middle name of the traveler who is going to travel on that ticket. Make sure you type the correct name according to a valid ID card.
17. Enter the Last Name: You will have to add the last name of the passenger who is traveling. Check the spelling before submitting as the id is checked before entering the airport.
18. Add contact details and Tap on Continue: After entering all the Personal information and the contact details you can now tap on the continue option.
19. Tap on Continue: The final rate of the flight ticket will be displayed with the insurance included. If you don't want to ensure your trip you can uncheck the box which says "40% of our customers......". And the amount will be a little less after disabling the insurance.
20. Tap on "Proceed to Pay": Check the details especially timing and date and also the cities. After ensuring that everything is correct we can proceed to pay. For that just tap on the "Proceed to Pay" option.
21. Choose payment method and Tap on "Pay Securely": If you the proper amount in your paytm wallet you can choose the "Paytm Balance" option else you can choose from different methods like Debit/Credit cards, Net Banking, etc.
22. Booking Confirmed: After your payment is done you will get a "Booking Confirmed" message and the ticket will be e-mailed on your email address and also the flight-related updates will be sent to your mobile.
It's that easy booking your flight from the paytm application. You get the best rates on paytm and it's a secure and safe app to book flight tickets. You also get a lot many offers and also cashback and other coupons while booking your flight ticket with paytm.