Learn how to add debit card details in Paytm application in few clicks. Paytm let its user to add different payment modes to proceed the transaction and one of the payment modes is debit card. In this article, we will show you the steps to add debit card details in Paytm application. Using these details, user can add money to Paytm wallet to pay using Paytm, Buy tickets, recharge and pay bills. To add debit card in Paytm, Follow the steps given below.
Add Debit/Credit Card in Paytm
Steps to add Debit Card in Paytm:-
1. Open Paytm - Go to your Android device's home screen and then scroll to look for a white colored icon with Paytm written on it. Tap on the icon to Open Paytm.
2. Tap on Horizontal lines - The first thing shown will be the Paytm home screen and on the top left corner of the screen, there will be a symbol with Three horizontal lines. Tap on the symbol to open menu.
3. Go to My Payment Settings - Tap on the "My Payment Settings" option to open payment settings of your Paytm account.
4. Settings - Under My Payment Settings, tap on the Settings option from the list of options and open settings menu.
5. Add New Card - Following screen will show you the option to Add New Card to Paytm payment modes. Tap on the "Add New Card' option written in blue.
6. Pop up Message - After completing step 5, there will be a pop up message which says, "We will add Rs1 to your Paytm Wallet from the card to verify your card details". Tap on the Proceed button located below the message in blue box.
7. Select Payment Option - Next screen will ask you to select an option to pay. Select Debit Card option and then you have to enter card details to continue.
Debit Card Details:
8. Fill Card Number - Enter your debit card no. in the space given below "Card no.".
9. Select Expiry - After entering Card number, tap on the space below Month to select month and then tap on the space below year to select year of your card's expiry date.
10. Enter CVV Code - CVV is a three digit code written on the back of your debit card. Enter the CVV code in the space given.
11. Save Card Details - After filling the card details, Tap on the check box in front of the message - "Save this card for faster checkout" positioned on the bottom of the screen. It enables the card details to save in Paytm.
12. Click Pay Now - Tap on "Pay Now" in the blue box to initiate payment.
13. One Time Password (OTP) - You will receive an OTP on your text messaging application. Open the text that has OTP and enter the OTP in the space located on your Paytm application screen.
14. Make Payment - Final step is to click on Make Payment written in Orange box to complete the payment.
After the completion of payment using debit card for the first time. The card details will be saved and you can use the saved card details for faster checkouts.