WhatsApp continues to add new features to improve its users' experience. The option to schedule WhatsApp conversations is one of the most important features that users want in the app. But unfortunately, this feature is not available on WhatsApp. You need to download a separate application for this. This feature allows you to schedule a message in advance so that you don't miss important messages because you forgot. This WhatsApp feature allows users to plan messages that can come in helpful for ensuring that birthday and anniversary greetings are sent on time. Hence it becomes handy if keep forgetting to send someone an important message or wish. Let's check out how to schedule a WhatsApp Message.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages so you Never Miss a Message
Schedule a WhatsApp Message in 13 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open Playstore: Let's start with Google Play Store. Click on Google Play store to open it
Step-2 Type 'Whatsapp Scheduler' in the search bar: Then in the search bar, type 'WhatsApp Scheduler' and click Enter.
Step-3 Click on install: After that search results will show you a similar-looking app as shown in the image below. Click on the 'Install' button to download & install the application on your device
Step-4 Open the app: Next, once the downloading is finished, click on 'Open' to open the WhatsApp Scheduler App.
Step-5 Click on Whatsapp scheduler: After you open the app, you will be directed toward the accessibility page. Click on WhatsApp Scheduler so as to give accessibility.
Step-6 Enable the use of WhatsApp scheduler: Further in the same, enable the WhatsApp Scheduler by turning it on.
Step-7 Open the app again and click on the "+" button: Furthermore, go back to the app again. Next at the bottom spot the + sign and click on it.
Step-8 Tap on contact: Then, you can tap on the contact option to select the contacts.
Step-9 Click on contacts: Further, click on 'Contacts' to proceed
Step-10 Select a contact from your list: Next, from your WhatsApp contact list select the contact or a group wherein you wish to send a scheduled message.
Step-11 Set the date and time: Then, now you can set the date on which you want to send the message and at what time. You can adjust the date and time from separate tabs given in the app.
Step-12 Enter your message: after setting up the date and time, next enter your message. You can attach an image, document, audio or any attachment along with the message if required.
Step-13 After filling in all the details, click on the tick mark: Now lastly after setting up the message, click on the Tick option present in the top right corner. And WhatsApp message scheduler will send the scheduled message on the selected date and time.
To sum up, this feature allows you to plan a message ahead of time so that you don't miss out on critical messages just because you forgot. The ability to schedule WhatsApp messages can help users remember to send birthday and anniversary greetings on time. WhatsApp does not offer a service that allows you to schedule messages. However, there are a number of third-party apps available on the Google Play Store that allow users to schedule any message for a specific time and date. You can now set disappearing messages in WhatsApp as well. This allows you to set up disappearing messages for a short period of time.
If you forget to send messages on important occasions, it may be a disaster for you. With the app 'Scheduler for WhatsApp', you can avoid those disastrous situations. Yes, this app lets you schedule WhatsApp messages.
While WhatsApp doesn’t have this feature included in itself, the Scheduler app can come in handy in situations, when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages for important occasions. In this article, let’s explore how to schedule WhatsApp messages.
If you are running Android, follow the steps below to install and set timing to schedule Whatsapp messages. To avoid problem with automatically sending a message, remove the pattern or password lock on your phone.
Option 1: Scheduler for WhatsApp
1. Install the application: Launch Google Play and type ‘Scheduler for WhatsApp’ in the search box and then tap on the app in the search results or click here. Then wait for the installation to finish.
2. Open the app Scheduler app: Launch it by tapping on the icon in the menu. App will ask for you to enable Accessibility for Whatsapp and you tap on ok.
3. Enable accessibility: settings will be opened and enable the accessibility.
4. Create schedule for Whatsapp messages: Tap on the ‘+’ icon in the bottom left corner and you will be shown options.
5. Enter the details of the schedule: You have to enter the time of schedule, select the contact you want to sent message, select frequency to once or daily or yearly and finally enter your message and tap on create a schedule.
6. Check the schedule: On the front page of the app, you can see the schedule with the timing. If you want to delete it, you can tap on the dustbin symbol near the schedule.
How to Schedule WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
Install the app ‘Scheduled App’ on your iPhone using the steps below to schedule WhatsApp messages.
1. Install the ‘Schedules App’: Wait for the installation to finish and launch the app.
2. Select WhatsApp option: After tapping on schedule message, select WhatsApp option. Now enter the message and date and time.
3. Confirm the schedule: Do it by checking the name on the list of schedules.
In conclusion, we have learned way for scheduling WhatsApp message for important occasions. It is still a question, why popular messenger services are not providing it as an inbuilt option.