If you forget to send messages on important occasions, it may be a disaster for you. With the app ‘Scheduler for WhatsApp’, you can avoid those disastrous situations. Yes, this app lets you schedule WhatsApp messages. While WhatsApp doesn’t have this feature included in itself, Scheduler app can come handy in situations, when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages for important occasions. In this article, let’s explore how to schedule WhatsApp messages.
How to Schedule WhatsApp messages on android?
If you are running Android, follow the steps below to install and set timing to schedule Whatsapp messages. To avoid problem with automatically sending a message, remove the pattern or password lock on your phone.
Option 1: Scheduler for WhatsApp
1. Install the application: Launch Google Play and type ‘Scheduler for WhatsApp’ in the search box and then tap on the app in the search results or click here. Then wait for the installation to finish.
2. Open the app Scheduler app: Launch it by tapping on the icon in the menu. App will ask for you to enable Accessibility for Whatsapp and you tap on ok.
3. Enable accessibility: settings will be opened and enable the accessibility.
4. Create schedule for Whatsapp messages: Tap on the ‘+’ icon in the bottom left corner and you will be shown options.
5. Enter the details of the schedule: You have to enter the time of schedule, select the contact you want to sent message, select frequency to once or daily or yearly and finally enter your message and tap on create schedule.
6. Check the schedule: On the front page of the app, you can see the schedule with the timing. If you want to delete it, you can tap on the dustbin symbol near the schedule.
How to Schedule WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
Install the app ‘Scheduled App’ on your iPhone using the steps below to schedule WhatsApp messages.
1. Install the ‘Schedules App’: Wait for the installation to finish and launch the app.
2. Select WhatsApp option: After tapping on schedule message, select WhatsApp option. Now enter the message and date and time.
3. Confirm the schedule: Do it by checking the name on the list of schedules.
In conclusion, we have learned way for scheduling WhatsApp message for important occasions. It is still a question, why popular messenger services are not providing it as an inbuilt option.