WhatsApp is a messaging program that may be used on a variety of platforms. WhatsApp Web is the simplest way to use WhatsApp on any PC. However, if you want a dedicated app for your device, you must download WhatsApp Desktop from the official website. You must have WhatsApp installed and running on your smartphone in order to use it on your Mac or Windows PC. Users with Mac OS X 10.9 or Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) can download the desktop software and start using WhatsApp right away. If you're using an older version of the operating system, you won't be able to use WhatsApp Web. let's see how to download WhatsApp on a PC.
Install WhatsApp on PC Windows Free
Install WhatsApp on PC in 5 Easy Steps
Step-1 Open chrome or browser on your PC: Firstly open your PC. Then, go to the browser. You can use any web browser for this, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. Click on the browser to open it. Here for the demo, we are using Chrome. Further, open a new tab in your browser.
Step-2 Search the WhatsApp download page: After opening a new tab, go to the search bar. Type ' WhatsApp' to download the application. The website https://web.whatsapp.com will appear on top of the search result.
Step-3 Click on the WhatsApp link: Click on the first link to launch the website.
Step-4 Click on download: Next a similar page like the given below will open up on your screen. Thus, to download the WhatsApp application, click on 'Download for Windows. And the download will begin.
Step-5 Follow the prompts to install: Lastly after the application is downloaded on your PC. Install the application. And follow the prompts to complete the installation. Scan the QR code using your phone's Whatsapp.
You will be able to use the WhatsApp web from here now. And after you're done using it you can log out of WhatsApp. For different reasons, most individuals use WhatsApp on their laptops or PC. It will increase your productivity because typing on a PC or laptop is considerably faster than on a mobile device. There could be additional factors, such as the fact that most individuals do not know how to use Whatsapp on a laptop. While the majority of us use WhatsApp on our phones. Sometimes we wish to use Whatsapp on our computer. and WhatsApp web comes into play to accomplish this.
Can I use WhatsApp on a PC without scanning the QR Code?
You can look for WhatsApp and install it using the BlueStacks App Player. You must finish the signup process when you first open the WhatsApp app on your BlueStacks app player. Thus, to use WhatsApp without a QR code, enter your phone number and finish the signup process.
I'm not able to download WhatsApp on my PC why is that?
Well, there can be multiple reasons for that. WhatsApp is only compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 10, so if you want to use it on your computer, you'll need to install the 64-bit version. Because there is no way to update a 32-bit version of Windows 10 to a 64-bit version. Hence, you'll have to install the 64-bit version of Windows 10 from scratch.
Can I use WhatsApp web without relying on my phone?
If you use the WhatsApp web client or desktop software to communicate with family and friends, you already know how useful it is. Both of these WhatsApp versions, however, have annoying constraints, such as relying on your phone to connect and not functioning as a standalone app.
You may now use WhatsApp on your computer without having to use your phone. And the new WhatsApp Beta app aims to improve things even more.
Many people prefer to use WhatsApp on their computers. It is quite easy to install WhatsApp on your PC. This article will provide you with all the steps required to install WhatsApp on your MAC & Windows PC.
How to install WhatsApp on Windows PC
1. Open WhatsApp Web on Browser - The first step will be to open Chrome browser on our computer or laptop and then go on to launch the WhatsApp Web web.whatsapp.com there. After that, a QR code will appear on your screen. The best thing is you will not need any QR reader app to read the code.
2. Open WhatsApp Web on phone - The next step will be to open WhatsApp on your phone and head to the option of WhatsApp Web there. For Android users, the WhatsApp Web option can be attained by clicking the three dots on the chat page.
3. Read QR Code - After you open the WhatsApp Web, a QR reader will automatically appear on your mobile phone screen. Your next step will be to put that QR reader of your phone at a place from where it can read the QR code opened on your computer or laptop screen.
4. Enjoy - Now you have successfully logged into WhatsApp Web. You can enjoy the app from your convenient device now.
5. Messaging - The WhatsApp Web will not function in a similar manner as it did on your phone. For example, for starting a new conversation on the web you will have to access the search function which will let you start or filter chats.
6. Emoticon remains the same - The emoticon and the clip symbol remains in the same position as on your phone. Apart from that, you can easily view the contact information, status updates and get informed when someone receives and sees your messages via the double tick and the blue tick.
Alternative methods to install WhatsApp on Windows PC
The windows app store (Microsoft store) also has Whatsapp in it. You can install Whatsapp by searching by app name and installing. After it downloads, you can log in using the steps given above from No. 3.
The next method through which you can install WhatsApp on your Windows PC is with the help of the Bluestacks medium. To download the Bluestacks medium in your PC and then install WhatsApp via that, you need to follow these simple steps.
1. Download Bluestacks - The first step would be to download the Android Emulator, Bluestacks.
2. Install Bluestacks - You will need to install Bluestacks after it has been downloaded on your PC.
3. Open Bluestacks - The next step will be to open Bluestacks on your PC and search for WhatsApp from the search menu at the top.
4. Download WhatsApp - Search for WhatsApp Messenger and download it.
5. Install WhatsApp - After downloading WhatsApp, install WhatsApp by clicking on the WhatsApp application.
How to install WhatsApp on Mac
To install WhatsApp on your Macbook, all you need is to follow this guide. It is very easy and without any altercation.
The first way to install WhatsApp on your MacBook is the exact similar method as it is for Windows PC. Kindly refer to the first method given here. The method is installing WhatsApp through the medium of WhatsApp Web.
The alternative way out to have WhatsApp on your MacBook is via the method of downloading the WhatsApp application.
Launch WhatsApp Download page - The preliminary step would be to open the official WhatsApp download page https://web.whatsapp.com.
Download WhatsApp file - The next step will be to download the WhatsApp file from there.
Download for MAC - You will be given an option. You will have to choose the option which says ‘download for MAC’. It will appear in a green box. Click on that to download the file.
Choose download location - You will have to choose a location for the file to get downloaded. Choose any folder of your choice.
Click OK - Press on the ‘OK’ button. Your WhatsApp is now downloading on your MAC.
Install WhatsApp - The next step will be to install WhatsApp.
WhatsApp setup files - Now you will have to find the WhatsApp setup file. It will be by the name of ‘WhatsApp.dmg’.
Application folder - You will have to click and drag the WhatsApp icon into your ‘Applications’ folder.
Scan the QR code - Double click on the WhatsApp icon. With this, a window with a QR code will appear.
Read the code - Open WhatsApp on your phone and scan the QR code.
WhatsApp has now been installed on your MAC and you can use it now without any problem.