Though, there are some tricks to message someone without adding contact, first you have to add a person’s phone number to your contacts, to message them in WhatsApp properly. There is no necessary for a contact for the recipient’s side to receive messages. Adding contact makes a lot of difference in the security perspective.
There are some security features in Whatsapp, like showing your last seen, profile photo, and your status only to your contacts. Let explore the steps in this article.
1. Open Contacts: This can be done by tapping on the contacts icon in your home screen. In some phone you have to open the dialer and then choose contacts.
2. Type the name: Do it in the search box, and find the contact.
3. Delete the contact: Tap and hold on the contact and select delete.
Now you have successfully deleted your contact, it will automatically delete the contact in WhatsApp. Still if there are any chats left with the that number, delete the chats in a similar fashion in Whatsapp.
How to Add Someone on WhatsApp: iPhone
Follow the steps below in your iPhone to add a person in WhatsApp
1. Open WhatsApp: Launch the WhatsApp by tapping on the icon.
2. Go to Chats: Tap on the chats option.
3. Go to New Message: Tap on the new message option on top right corner.
4. Open New Contact: Tap on the new contact option.
5. Enter Details: Enter the name in the fields and tap on done.
6. Send Message: Again, tap on new message and select the contact you have added, that’s it you have added that person successfully and message him/her.
In conclusion, to be proper and without using the trick to send message without adding contact, add the contacts as explained in the article.
Adding contact will let that person to see your profile picture, last seen time, status, About information. So before adding the contact have these things in your mind.