There may be many reasons why you want to print WhatsApp messages. print WhatsApp messages refer to getting a printed hard copy of a WhatsApp conversation. The procedure for this is fairly simple. But in order to properly execute it, one must have a working email account. You have to also have access to a printer, either from your mobile phone or a computer. The following article explains the steps to be followed to print WhatsApp messages.
How to Print WhatsApp messages (On Mobile)
1. Launch WhatsApp: The first step is to launch the application. Find the application from your app drawer in your phone and tap on it once to open.
2. Open the desired chat: From the chat tab, you have to open the chat that you want to print. Scroll down or use the search option located at the top to locate the chat. When you find the chat, open it by tapping on it once.
3. Tap on the menu option: In the chat screen, you have to tap on the menu option. This is located in the top right corner of the screen. It is represented by three dots. Tap on it once. It gives you a drop-down list of options.
4. Choose the option "more": From the drop-down list that appears, you have to choose the "more" option. This includes options that are subsidiary. Tap on it once and it will give you a new list of options.
5. Select "Export chat": From the more options, you have to select "Export chat". Tap on it once to select. When you do so, a dialog box will appear on the screen. This will ask you whether you want to include media. Select your desired option. It will then give you an option of which application you want to use to export.
6. Pick your email application: From the list of applications it gives you, picks the email application. It doesn't matter if it is the default email application on your phone, or any installed applications like Gmail, Inbox, etc. Locate the email application and tap on it.
7. Send the chat to your own email: Once it opens up the email application, it will automatically load the exported chat. You have to just enter the Email address. It is advised to send it to your own address for easy access. enter your address and press enter.
8. Open your chat sheet and give the print command from mobile. If you want to print using your computer, follow the below steps.
How to print the messages (on Computer)
After this, you have to go to your computer which is connected to any printer. The following steps explain the next stage of actions to Print WhatsApp messages.
1. Open your Email account: When you switch on your computer, open the browser and log into your Email account by entering username and password.
2. Find the mail and open it: Once you open the mail, find the email that you had just sent yourself. It should be in your inbox. Tap on it once to open it. You will notice that the Exported messages have been attached as a text document.
3. Download the attached text document: Once you open the mail, scroll down to the attachments. When you see the text attachment, simply download it by clicking on the downward arrow. It will automatically get downloaded to your PC.
4. Open the downloaded document: Once you download the document, you have to locate it on your computer and open it. It will open it on MS Word by default. In this application, you can view the text file. You can even make any deletions or corrections if necessary.
5. Print the File: Once you are satisfied with the document, you can print it from MS Word. Go to "file" and select the print option. Give the necessary commands and print the WhatsApp messages. In this way, you can easily print any WhatsApp messages.
Thus, in this way, you can Print WhatsApp messages on an android device. Though it may be a lengthy procedure, it is very simple if you follow the above steps. First, you have to export it from your mobile phone. And then you have to access it from your PC and download it. After which you can print it like any other document.