Privacy is the big concern who use messaging app such as WhatsApp, imo etc. imo is one of the popular app in messaging. You are an imo user, then definitely you want to be aware of privacy settings. In messaging apps, you need privacy with your contacts.
You don’t want to share anything with every contact. imo understand it and give you the option of privacy while using the app. It makes user free and it boost the engagement of app.
Steps to do imo messenger privacy settings
- Open the app: Open your imo app. Make sure you have done the number verification complete.
- Tap the profile picture: Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner. Youi haven’t set your profile picture yet, then you can see the first alphabet of your name in the colored circle at the top left corner.
- Tap the settings icon: You can see the setting icon tab in the right corner at the top. Tap on it to go for privacy options.
- Tap the ‘privacy’: Now tap the privacy option in settings. Tap on it.
- Choose the privacy on your preference: Here you will find three option which can be customized according to your privacy.
- Last seen: here you can control your last seen. Tap on it to control. Your last seen can be seen to everyone, your contacts or nobody. Pick your choice.
- Profile photo: Here you can control that who can see your profile picture. Tap on it to control. It can be seen to everyone, your contacts or nobody. Pick your choice.
- Read receipt: Tap on to control your receipt. It can be seen to everyone, your contacts or nobody. Pick your choice.
- Real time chat: You can turn on or off to your ‘real time chat’ option which is at the bottom in the privacy section. Swipe right or left to control it.
That’s how you can control these settings according to your preferences. You change it at any time. Your privacy is in your hand.