You can be betrayed by the imo app. Yes, it shows the online status or last seen on imo time to your friend, when you are not replying to your friend, results in a brawl or a breakup. To avoid this kind of situations you can simply disable the last seen feature.
It is privacy feature in imo, which is also available with other famous messengers like Whatsapp. For example see this screenshot below and there in the top, last seen feature is there. It is the culprit here. You can now also become invisible by using the steps mentioned on this page.
Facts about Last seen feature:
- It is a privacy feature first introduced by all the famous messenger services to know the online status of one user to another user
- You can select viewers of your last seen or online, whether it can be everyone or only to your contacts.
- You can hide it using privacy settings
Steps to disable imo last seen
1. Launch the imo app: Tap on the imo icon in the main menu.
2. Open three-line menu: Tap on the three lines in the lower left corner. Now a number of options will be shown to you.
3. Go to Settings: In the options, tap on the settings option.
4. Go to Privacy option: Tap on the privacy settings shown.
5. Select Last Seen: Now tap on the last seen option shown to you. You have to select it as nobody.
6. Select Nobody: Select the option nobody, to disable the last seen option.
Now you have successfully hide the last seen. Your friends will not be able to see your online status and last seen time.
How to enable Last Seen in imo?
Follow the same five steps as above. Instead of selecting nobody, you select contacts or everyone option. Selecting ‘contacts’ will let the people on your contact list, to see the last seen option. If you select ‘everyone’ option, anybody having your phone number can see the last seen time.
In conclusion, disabling this privacy feature may solve many problems with your friends and loved ones. Thus you can disable or enable last seen on imo.