- install two phonepe apps
- check phonepe upi id
- remove phonepe bank account
- deactivate phonepe upi id
- delete phonepe upi id
- remove the account from phonepe
- recharge airtel in phonepe
- use phonepe for money transfer
- recharge metro card by phonepe
- recharge idea from phonepe
- add a new account in phonepe
- recharge phonepe wallet credit
- add credit card in phonepe app
- add double account in phonepe
- add rupay card phonepe
- delete card phonepe
- recharge d2h by phonepe
- reset phonepe bhim upi pin
- use phonepe scan and pay
- recharge phonepe wallet
- recharge play store phonepe
- recharge tata sky in phonepe
- check upi id on phonepe
- activate phonepe upi id
- use phonepe qr code
- install phonepe app in mobile
- create phonepe account
- recharge airtel dth phonepe
- block contact phonepe
- disable phonepe upi
- unblock contacts in phonepe
- pay bills using phonepe wallet
- recharge using wallet
- send money phonepe to bank
How to Remove the Account from Phonepe
You may delete PhonePe accounts from your phone's settings. Go to general, accounts, and then find the account you want to delete under settings. When you delete your account, it is no longer linked to your profile, and all of your saved stuff is also gone. You won't be able to log in to your account, and you won't be able to post. This article will briefly explain how to delete your PhonePe account.
How to Delete Bank Account from PhonePe (Video)
Remove the Account from PhonePe: 4 Steps
Step 1: Open PhonePe application: Starting with the process, you need to first open the PhonePe app in your mobile.
- Start with unlocking your phone.
- Next you need to start looking for the PhonePe app in your mobile.
- In case you cannot find the app, Install Phonepe App in Mobile or even Install Two PhonePe Apps.
- Once you install, open any of the phonepe apps.
Step 2: Go to your profile: To go on with the process, you will have to go to your profile. Following is how you can:
- Once you open the app, you need to look on the top left corner of the app.
- You will find an option that looks like as shown below in the picture.
- Next you need to click on that icon.
- That icon will take you to your profile.
Step 3: Select account you want to remove: Now you'll see all your accounts.
- You can actually add 2 accounts to your PhonePe.
- You can learn how to add double phone account from here.
- Now select the account you want to remove.
- Tap once on the account you want to remove.
Step 4: Click on Unlink bank account: You are just one step away from unlinking your bank account from PhonePe.
- At the bottom of the page, you'll have the unlink option.
- By tapping on it, your account gets removed permanently.
- Your account details won't be stored in the PhonePe.
This will remove your account from PhonePe. Do not worry, you will still be able to access your other accounts.
PhonePe is a payments software that lets you use BHIM UPI, your credit card, debit card, or wallet to recharge your phone, pay all of your utility bills, and make rapid payments at your favourite offline and online retailers. One of the most popular UPI beneficiary applications.
You may connect several bank accounts to PhonePe and utilise them for money transfers and online payments. Follow the instructions below to deactivate all of your connected Bank accounts or a single account from PhonePe and instead utilise other UPI applications for UPI transactions.
Connect your bank account to PhonePe and pay money instantly using BHIM UPI!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does PhonePe store my account details?
No. PhonePe doesn't store any of your details or your account details anywhere after you unlink the account.
2. What if, I want to link my account again?
If you want to link your account again, you need to enter all the bank details and login from the first, as you did the first time.
You can learn how to add credit card in phonepe from here.