- install two phonepe apps
- check phonepe upi id
- remove phonepe bank account
- deactivate phonepe upi id
- delete phonepe upi id
- remove the account from phonepe
- recharge airtel in phonepe
- use phonepe for money transfer
- recharge metro card by phonepe
- recharge idea from phonepe
- add a new account in phonepe
- recharge phonepe wallet credit
- add credit card in phonepe app
- add double account in phonepe
- add rupay card phonepe
- delete card phonepe
- recharge d2h by phonepe
- reset phonepe bhim upi pin
- use phonepe scan and pay
- recharge phonepe wallet
- recharge play store phonepe
- recharge tata sky in phonepe
- check upi id on phonepe
- activate phonepe upi id
- use phonepe qr code
- install phonepe app in mobile
- create phonepe account
- recharge airtel dth phonepe
- block contact phonepe
- disable phonepe upi
- unblock contacts in phonepe
- pay bills using phonepe wallet
- recharge using wallet
- send money phonepe to bank
How to Recharge PhonePe Wallet with Credit Card
PhonePe is one of India's most popular UPI applications. PhonePe, on the other hand, does not allow you to add money to your account using a credit card. As a result, it can be inconvenient. However, there is a method to avoid this inconvenience while still using the convenience of your credit card and PhonePe wallet. You must first fund a supported digital wallet with your credit card, and then transfer funds from that wallet to your PhonePe wallet. Let's take a deeper look at each of the steps.
How to top-up phonepe wallet using credit card (Video)
Recharge PhonePe Wallet with Credit Card: 6 Steps
Step 1 Open PhonePe application: To begin, you must first download the PhonePe programme.
- If you have an Android smartphone, you can get it through the Google Play Store. It's available on the App Store for Apple devices.
- Enter a new user name and phone number to create a PhonePe account. To authenticate your identity, you will be given an OTP.
- You must first fill up your basic details and account information before connecting your back account.
- You are now ready to use PhonePe.
Step 2 Click on Top-up in PhonePe wallet section: The below-given screen could be seen.
- From this screen you can make payments and check your account balance too.
- If you scroll down the adds displayed, you'll find the option PhonePe Wallet.
- Next to it, you'll have Top-Up option.
- Click on it once.
Step- 3 Enter amount and tap on Proceed to top-up: Now you need to decide how much you are gonna move from your credit card to PhonePe Wallet.
- It'll already show you a few options, which are usually done by a majority of PhonePe users.
- You can enter the amount you desire.
- After completing, click on proceed to top-up.
Step 4 Now tap on Add Debit/Credit Card: Now you need to decide the payment mode - whether debit or credit card.
- You can choose either credit or debit card.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have that particular card linked to your PhonePe account.
- Now you need to add the credit card by selecting add debit/credit card option.
Step 5 Enter your credit card details: Now type out the card details.
- You need to fill out the card number.
- You'll also need the expiry date of the card.
- You'll find a 3 digit pin code behind your card, which is called the CVV. It's a confidential pin.
- Fill out all the required details.
Step 6 Click on pay and proceed your transaction by entering OTP Now you are done with all procedures. You are just one step away from making your bill.
- After adding the card, and all it's details, you can proceed to pay.
- You can transfer the money from credit card to PhonePe wallet with just one click now.
- Make sure all the details are right.
- Once done, click on Pay.
- And your transaction will be done in a few minutes.
You may add money to your PhonePe wallet in PhonePe. On the platform, PhonePe wallet money may also be used to purchase and sell gold. The proceeds from gold sales on the website can be deposited into your bank account. PhonePe Wallet is a semi-closed prepaid instrument issued by PhonePe in accordance with Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") laws and procedures and shall refer to Minimum details Prepaid Instrument and KYC Compliance Prepaid Instrument unless otherwise noted.
For your convenience, here is a step-by-step guide on how to add money to your PhonePe wallet from other sources.
- On your phone, launch the PhonePe app.
- Then select My Money from the drop-down menu.
- In the Wallets/Gift Voucher section, hit PhonePe Wallet.
- Fill in the amount you'd like to put in your wallet.
- Select UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card as your payment method.
- Then select Topup Wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Authenticate the transaction to complete it.
You can also learn how to add credit card to your PhonePe account.