TikTok enables all it's users to save their videos to drafts instead of posting them. The users can later access these videos to view them. The saved videos can not be viewed by any of your fans, only by yourself. In order to view a saved video in TikTok, you have to follow the steps explained in the article below. The article explains how you can save a video as well as how you can view the video.
Steps to view saved video in TikTok (saving the video)
1. Launch TikTok Application: To view a saved video in TikTok, you have to first save the video to draft. To do this, Locate the application in your app drawer as shown in the picture below. Once you find the icon, tap on the icon once to open the application.
2. Go to "Add New" Section: As a result of opening the TikTok application, you will be in the feed section of the application. From the feed section, you have to go to the "Add new" option which is present at the bottom of the screen as shown in the picture. Tap on it once to open the add new section.
3. Film the video: The Add new section of TikTok will open as shown below. This is the screen where you have to record the video. You can either record the video or upload from the gallery. To record the video, Tap and hold on the red color recording button as shown in the picture and capture the content.
4. Tap on the Tick mark: As a result of filming the video you will get the screen as shown below. You have to tap on the Red color tick mark option in the bottom corner as shown below. The option only appears after you have recorded your content.
5. Select the "Next" option: As a result of tapping the tick option, you will get the screen as shown below. This is the screen where you can add any filters or effects. After you are content with the video, go next. Tap on the "Next" option in the bottom right corner as shown in the picture.
6. Tap on the “Drafts” icon: As a result of tapping on the next option will give you the screen as shown below from which you can save it to your drafts. Tap on the Drafts icon as shown by the picture below. The Drafts icon is represented by a downward arrow mark as indicated by the arrow in the picture. Tap on the icon once to save the video.
Steps to view saved video on TikTok (Opening the saved video)
7. Select the “Drafts” option: As a result of saving your TikTok video to drafts will give you the screen as shown below. To view your saved video, tap on the “Drafts” option as shown by the picture below. The Drafts option is located next to the post option and represented by a white rectangle as shown in the picture below.
8. Go to the profile section : As a result of Selecting the drafts option you will get the screen as shown in the picture below. From this, you have to navigate to your profile section. Tap on the person icon in the corner of the screen as shown by the arrow mark.
9. Tap on the Parallel lines icon : As a result of opening the profile section of the drafts, you will get the following screen. From this screen you have to select the parallel lines icon that represents your saved videos. Tap on this icon to view your saved videos on TikTok.
10. Select the video : As a result of tapping on the parallel lines icon you will get a list of saved videos. From the videos, tap on the particular video which you want to view. This will open the video and you can view the saved video on TikTok.
Therefore in order to view a saved video in TikTok a user must follow the steps explained above. The article explains how you can save the video as well as view saved videos. The procedure is simple and easy to follow and any TikTok user can access the option of saving to draft and then viewing his/her drafts.