Nowadays it's a sensation for youngsters to make videos with different music, songs, and recording with TikTok. TikTok has its own library of songs but some of us want other music and record our videos. We can make videos on whatever songs or music we want to make. So if you want to know How to search any songs to add in TikTok videos? stick to the article.
Steps to search songs and add in TikTok videos:
1. Open the TikTok application: On your device, you will see a black icon with a white music note on it. Its the trademark for the TikTok application. Tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap "+" icon to start recording a new video: After opening the TikTok application, on the main screen at the bottom of the page you will see a white box with "+" sign. Just tap on it to start recording a new video.
3. Tap on the "Add a Sound" option: You will see a "Add a Sound" option on the top of the recording screen. Tap on it to open the TikTok's inbuilt sound library.
4. Search for your Favourite sounds: In the search sounds bar you can search the sound of your choice and add it to your TikTok video. There are alot of sounds options available.
5. Take TikTok's trending challenges: If you scroll down on the add sounds page you will see a number of trending challenges. You can also join the trend by making videos on any of the trending.
6. Choose from the available Challenge trends: Tap on the trending challenges you want to make video. You can choose from the many options available on the TikTok applications.
Method 2: Choose from the TikTok's songs library
7. Tap on the search icon: At the bottom of the main page of the TikTok application, you will find a search icon. Tap on it to open the TikTok's pre-loaded library.
8. You can search for your favorite sounds: You will see a search bar wherein you can search for the latest sounds and add it to your TikTok videos.
9. Search your favourite song and tap on search: You can search for any songs for instance search for "Bollywood Music" and tap on the search option present near the search bar.
10. Go to the sounds tab: There will bee three tabs - Users, Sounds and Hashtags. We need to tap on the Sounds tab to search for TikTok's pre-loaded songs.
11. Choose from the sounds: You will be given a list of a number of songs. You can choose any of them to embed it to your TikTok videos.
More or less, TikTok is a fun, engaging, and addictive application which has seen a flood in fame over the most recent couple of months. The TikTok application likewise can possibly turn into next big marketing and social networking platform. The app creators leverage this potential and maintain the current popularity of the app.