- change mobile number on tiktok
- download tiktok videos on mobile
- find tiktok user id
- find songs on tiktok
- find someone on tiktok
- find deleted tiktok videos
- add effects to tiktok videos
- recover tiktok account
- recharge tiktok wallet
- view saved video tiktok
- know someone blocked on tiktok
- disable comments tiktok
- find liked videos on tiktok
- block someone on tiktok
- create hashtag on tiktok
- block list to unblock tiktok
- clear cache in tiktok
- enable restricted mode tiktok
- share tiktok profile
- scan tiktok qr code
- invite friends on tiktok
- update tiktok app
- change tiktok forget password
- logout in tiktok
- change tiktok region
- change tiktok username
- push notifications on tiktok
- search any songs for tiktok videos
- add sound on tiktok videos
- add text on tiktok video
- save tiktok video to draft
- make videos on tiktok app
- crop or trim songs tiktok
- add own sound on tiktok
- save tiktok videos without watermark
- live videos on tiktok
- reverse video in tiktok
- make fast motion video tiktok
- stop download your tiktok video
- get featured on tiktok
- black background tiktok video
- record tiktok video without button
- message anybody on tiktok
- record long video tiktok
- slow effect motion tiktok
- record videos with tiktok
- download tiktok app
- save tiktok video to gallery
- change tiktok password
- create tiktok account
- share tiktok video whatsapp
- edit tiktok videos
- follow tiktok user by id
- save t video without posting
- delete tiktok account
- download tiktok on pc
- get followers on tiktok
- use tiktok like a pro
- duet with yourself tiktok
- delete videos tiktok
- private account tiktok
- go live on tiktok
- change profile picture tiktok
- get likes on tiktok
How to Go live on TikTok
TikTok has many features. One such feature that it offers is going live. Going live refers to starting a real-time stream with your fans. It is used widely to start a live interaction with the people who have added you.
To start a live video on TikTok, you need a minimum of one thousand fans. Otherwise, the option to go live on TikTok will not be available.
How to go LIVE on TikTok (like a Pro!
Steps to go live on TikTok.
TikTok is a video creation and sharing an application that offers more than just creating fun videos. Follow these steps to go live on TikTok.
1. Launch TikTok application: The first step is to launch the app. This means you have to open the application. For this, locate the application from the app drawer in your phone and tap on the icon once to open.
2. Tap on the “new video” (+): Once you launch the application, you have to then select, “new video” option. Tap on the “+” icon present in the center, at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the “Live” option: Once you tap on the “+” button, it will take you to the new video screen. In this screen, you will notice various options at the bottom. Select “live” option. It is usually located beside the red color recording option. The live option will only be available if you have one thousand fans/followers.
4. Add a suitable title: once you select the live option, the next step is to add a suitable title. It will give you the option to add a title. In the space provided, you have to tap once. Your keypad will automatically open. Type out the title you want. Make sure you avoid using certain words that may not be allowed, for example, duet, follow, etc.
5. Tap on “go live”: Once you add a suitable title, the next step is to finally go live. The option of “go live” is provided to you once you add the title. Tap on it to select. Once you select that, your live stream will automatically begin with your fans.
Thus The above steps are to be followed to go live on Tik Tok. The procedure is simple and there is no complicated procedure to do so. It has to be noted that you need one thousand fans who follow you. If not, the “live” option will not be available to you. If you do have one thousand fans, then it is very easy. You have to just go to the New video option and tap on live.
- How to Find Songs on Tiktok
- How to Find Someone on Tiktok
- How to Find Deleted TikTok Videos
- How to Add Effects to TikTok Videos
- How to Recover My TikTok Account After Deleted
- How to Recharge TikTok Wallet
- How to View Saved Video in TikTok
- How to know if Someone Blocked You on TikTok
- How to Enable or Disable Comments on TikTok
- How to Find Your Liked Videos on TikTok
- More Articles...