The TikTok wallet is the Virtual wallet that stores all your coins for in-app purchases. When a user puts in more coins into his/her wallet, it is termed as Recharging the TikTok wallet. The coins in your wallet can be used to purchase emoticons and diamonds to use as appreciation for other creators. the cost of 100 TikTok coins is $0.99 (80 rupees). You can buy more coins at different rates, depending on your requirement. Therefore, the procedure to Recharge a TikTok wallet is explained with the steps shown below.
Steps to Recharge TikTok wallet
1. Launch the TikTok application: The first step to recharge your TikTok wallet is to launch the application from within your app drawer. Locate the application icon from the apps as shown in the picture below. Tap on the icon once as shown by the arrow to open the TikTok application.
2. Go to the profile section: Opening the TikTok application will take you to the home-screen of TikTok as shown in the picture below. You will find multiple sections at the bottom of the screen like explore, add new, notifications etc. Locate the profile section as shown by the arrow mark. Tap on the Profile section icon at the bottom right corner once you find it to open the profile section of TikTok.
3. Tap on the 3 Dot options icon: As a result of opening the Profile section of TikTok, you will get the screen shown in the picture. This screen will include all the details of your profile. You will find a 3 dot icon at the top right corner of the screen. This icon represents the Menu option. Tap on the icon once as shown by the arrow in the picture. Consequently, you will be shown the different profile related options.
4. Select the Privacy and settings option: Tapping on the menu option will give you a list of options with regards to your profile. You have to scroll through the options and locate the option of Privacy and settings which includes all privacy related settings and options. Tap on the Privacy and Settings options once to open it.
5. Choose the option of "Wallet": As a result of opening the Privacy and Settings options, you will get the screen shown in the picture below. There will be a number of Privacy related options as shown in the picture below like Share profile, Privacy and safety etc. Locate the option of wallet from the list of options as shown by the arrow mark. Tap on the Option of wallet once to recharge the TikTok wallet.
6. Tap on the Recharge option: Tapping on the Wallet option will open your TikTok wallet as shown in the picture below. You will be shown your existing coins balance as well as the option to recharge. Tap on the Recharge option shown by the arrow mark in the picture to be able to recharge your TikTok wallet with more coins.
7. Choose the amount you want to recharge: You will be taken to the section where you can buy the coins, As a result of tapping on the recharge option. There are a number of different amounts for which you can recharge your TikTok wallet. Tap on the amount you want to recharge as shown by the arrow mark. This represents how much real money you need to pay in order to access the coins in your wallet.
8. Select the Mode of Payment: Once you select the amount you want to recharge your TikTok wallet, you will be redirected to the payment section. You will find a number of methods to pay. Go through all the options to pay whether it is Credit or debit card, or idea billing etc. Tap on your desired mode of payment.
9. Tap on Redeem code: The most convenient of all the options to pay for the coins is the option to redeem a promo code. This is the option that allows you to use any promo code for the payment of your coins. Locate the option to redeem code and tap on it once. Thus, you can use a promo code to make the payment.
10. Enter the Promo code: Selecting the Promo code option will result in you being switched to the next section. This is the section where you have to enter the promo code you have access to. Tap on the Space provided to enter the code as indicated by the arrow mark. Enter the code you have.
11. Tap on the Redeem code option: Once you enter the Promo code, you can then Redeem the code to check it's validity. Tap on the Redeem code option at the bottom of the screen to Redeem the code you have entered. If the code is valid, your TikTok wallet will be recharged.
Therefore, by following the steps explained above, any user can Recharge his/her TikTok wallet. The procedure to do this is very simple. The only decision one has to make is to select the Mode of payment. The mode of payment explained in the method above is by using promo code.