TikTok is a music video creation application. It allows user's to innovate and create attractive videos to share with their fans. In order to allow such creation, the application allows it's users to add effects to TikTok videos.
These effects can range from visual effects, stickers or even special effects such as slow motion.
Adding effects gives a more professional look to your creation.
Thus, you must follow the steps explained in the article below to add effects to your TikTok videos.
TikTok Tips and Tricks: 8 Creative Ideas!
Steps to add effects to TikTok videos
1. Launch the TikTok application: The first and foremost step to add effects to TikTok videos is to launch the TikTok app.
The procedure to do this is to open the app from among the other application installed.
Locate the TikTok icon from your app drawer as shown in the picture below.
Tap on the icon to open the application.
2. Go to the add new section: As a result of opening the TikTok application, you will get the home-screen of TikTok as shown in the picture below. The app provides for different sections such as explore, notifications etc.
The options for the different sections are located at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the "add new" option as shown by the arrow in the picture.
3. Record your video: Tapping on the Add new section will launch your phone's camera. You can now record the content to which you want to add an effect. Tap and hold on the Red circular recording option as shown by the arrow. Release when you are done. You can also upload a video from your gallery. Furthermore, you can even record a video with sound.
4. Tap on the Effects option: After you have recorded the video, you will get the screen shown in the picture below. The video will play again and you will find multiple options at the bottom of the screen such as filters, stickers etc. locate and tap on the Effects options as given by the arrow in the picture.
5. Choose the effect of your choice: Tapping on the effects section of TikTok will give you a list of effects as shown in the picture. There are different kind of effects which you can access. Tap and hold on any effect you want to add to that particular section of your video. Tap and hold the effect for the length of the video, If you want to add an effect to the whole video.
6. Tap on the Save option: As a result of adding the effect to the TikTok video, you will be redirected back to the screen shown below. This is a preview of the editing you have done to the original video. To ensure whether the effect is satisfactory or not, play the video once. Once you are satisfied Tap on the save option at the top right corner of the screen. This saves all the changes you make to the video.
7. Tap on the Next option: After you follow all the steps explained above, you will get the screen shown in the picture below. This is the section where you can add further formatting to your video in the form of effects as well as filters etc. If you are satisfied with the video, tap on the next option. Tapping on the next option enables you to post the video to your fans.
Therefore any user who wants to add effects to his TikTok video can simply follow the steps explained in the article above. As shown by the steps, the procedure is very simple as well as easy to execute. There is no major complication to adding an effect to TikTok videos. This tool is very important to TikTok users as it gives them a base to be more creative with their videos. Thus it is very important to know how to add effects to a TikTok video.